Does configuring an addon using addon wizards blow away existing addons?

amad410

Jun 8, 2016
Does configuring an addon using addon wizards blow away existing addons? If I use an addon wizard to install an addon will it blow away my existing addons I have with kodi? Or will it just configure the addon on my kodi preserving any addons preexisting on my marchine prior to the use of the wizard?

strike0408

Nov 29, 2012
Canada
Does configuring an addon using addon wizards blow away existing addons? If I use an addon wizard to install an addon will it blow away my existing addons I have with kodi? Or will it just configure the addon on my kodi preserving any addons preexisting on my marchine prior to the use of the wizard?
if you install the "Addon installer" you can install what ever addon you want to from there, and it will not affect any of the existing addons you have...

amad410

Jun 8, 2016
So If I have something like <some_addon>wizard and I use it to install an addon, it will not affect preexisting addons I have installed? Ok. Then this sounds good then. Thank you

TheLion

Jun 2, 2013
Central Florida USA
The wizards are going to give you x amount of addons, some or many you will probably never use, so if you have an 8gb flash or a fire stick, this may load you up with with extra ballast that you don't need.

Like strapping 10 lbs of horse poop on each leg. Maybe not that bad.

When I first started I installed every single available add on that was possible, nowadays I just install only what I use, then when the updates occur I'm not waiting around for 30 addons i never use to update.