Downloaded-- how do I get movies?

Jayme07

Jun 1, 2017
Reno, NV
I am not a super tech chick... but I can follow directions. I downloaded Kodi and the. Fusion... I can get TV but now how do I watch movies? Also... the account information said it was a 45 day trial... do I lose everything after that?

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
What account is a 45 day trial? Download and install Ex**us or SA*TS, tie them to a Trakt.tv account you register on the Trakt website, then add your TV shows and Movie to the Trakt collection and they will automatically appear in both addons... Or you can simply use the search tool in both addons to find movies or TVs shows... No need to download either you can simply stream them in real time...

Jayme07

Jun 1, 2017
Reno, NV
When I downloaded the USTV now it said something about a 45 day trial... and when I try to watch anything except tv it says "connection failed, please check your login feeds" when I go into settingS it's all in there.

How do I add Ex**us and SA*TS? I had those on there before I had to update, which is when I lost everything :( I registered for the trakt account!

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Go into Indigo and install Ex**us and SA*TS presumably the same way you did for USTVnow...

Even after the 45 days USTVnow will still work but it will likely drop down to SD quality unless you pay for a subscription...

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
USTV Now goes down to SD and you only get 6 channels if I am not mistaking. Ex**us, SA*TS, One242415, Pho*nix, Velvet Hotdog are all great addons that will give you tons of movies and tv shows.