Earn DVR Points!

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has supported me with USTVnow Plus. I truly appreciate all the feedback, support, and patience.

[HR][/HR]
I have USTVnow Sign Up links in some of the main USTVnow Plus threads. These links used my USTVnow referral link so I could earn DVR points for my Free Account. I needed the DVR points for testing.

In the past few weeks I have earned over 200 hours worth of DVR points! I thought it would be great to share the points with everyone. Since I can't transfer the points I came up with a cool way to let forum members earn DVR points without even sending out the link.

Here is how it works:

I have updated the Sign Up links on the forum and on the USTVnow Plus Website to point to a special page that selects a random referral link from a list.

Here is how to add your referral link:

First:

Login to watch.ustvnow.com with the account that you want to earn DVR points on.

Second:

Visit watch.ustvnow.com/tellafriend and copy the referral link
(ie: http://watch.ustvnow.com/refu/Aha9zA24PL3TyGHbd8VLQBSNitVq4ohJL)

Third:

Visit ustvnow.tvaddons.co/refer/add and paste the referral link in and click "Submit"

That's it!!

Now whenever someone clicks to Sign Up from one of the Sign Up links on the forum or on the USTVnow Plus Website you will have the chance to earn DVR points that let you record your favorite shows!

Keep in mind that the DVR points can only be used for the 7 Free Account channels even if you have a Paid (non-dvr) Account.

Still it is a pretty good deal since you can earn without even sending out the link.

Last edited:

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
thats greats, I have 4 hrs but would like just a few more..lol
thank you!!
Very glad to do it. I just checked to be sure your link went through! Looks good! Would love to hear if you earn some hours. I know that you will since I have been testing this for a few days now and have been earning across my accounts.

Thanks!

sparky4514

Nov 25, 2014
Very glad to do it. I just checked to be sure your link went through! Looks good! Would love to hear if you earn some hours. I know that you will since I have been testing this for a few days now and have been earning across my accounts.

Thanks!
mhancoc7> just to let you know, I now have 44hrs worth of recording. Thanks for offering this.
Recording option is working great.I found that after recording I had to go into setting and change resolution to low.

Hope others take advantage of your offer.

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
mhancoc7> just to let you know, I now have 44hrs worth of recording. Thanks for offering this.
Recording option is working great.I found that after recording I had to go into setting and change resolution to low.

Hope others take advantage of your offer.
That is super awesome to hear!!! I am so glad that it is working the way I had hoped.

As for having to reduce the Recordings Stream Quality to low... I am able to stream at High for Recordings without issues 99% of the time. It could be an issue with bandwidth or something else. Very hard to tell.

Thanks again!!

sparky4514

Nov 25, 2014
mhahcoc7>
thanks for the referral program, I now have plenty of recording hrs..
Do you know how I can unlink from the referral program?
Looked around can't see where to unlink from..
thanks sparky

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
mhahcoc7>
thanks for the referral program, I now have plenty of recording hrs..
Do you know how I can unlink from the referral program?
Looked around can't see where to unlink from..
thanks sparky
Very glad to hear that you have earned some points. If you can just PM me your referral link I can remove it.

Thanks

tonytthor

Feb 17, 2015
Very glad to hear that you have earned some points. If you can just PM me your referral link I can remove it.

Thanks
Thank you so much for my mother in law my wife and me.....could you tell me where to find the referral link as We have received all we need...
Thanks once again...
Love USTVNOW PLUS

sloweb

Aug 11, 2014
Just want to say Thanks to you for both the addon and the Earn Points program. I have at least 3 bazillion points because of you. I hope that you continue your support for this addon into the future, thru one outlet or another. Thanks again!

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Just want to say Thanks to you for both the addon and the Earn Points program. I have at least 3 bazillion points because of you. I hope that you continue your support for this addon into the future, thru one outlet or another. Thanks again!
Thanks! Very glad you are enjoying it.