Earthcam

granpawdave

Aug 3, 2017
I'm at a lost here, I've installed everything to get Earthcams going, it installs ok but won't install the links for the camera's. I installed 17.3 and got the same thing, I went back down to 16.1 and again show's the location but when I go into, no links. Anyone else having this problem, or know of a fix?

Thanks

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Having the same issues here. I can only think that it will get fixed when things settle down a bit. With the forum just coming back, not everything is working ATM.

Thanks for reporting this.
Welcome to the forum.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
@ granpawdave
Just checked and some of the broken addons, including Earthcam, will get fixed in the next week (give or take a few days). It is already known that is it broken.

granpawdave

Aug 3, 2017
That's great, I'm not sure where I would ask this next question, I would like to see about getting some cams added like Abby Road.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Not sure. I suppose you could start a new thread in "GETTING STARTED WITH KODI ADDONS" and ask there. Please be patient though. The devs are still quite busy getting the forum up and running as it should.

tomh

Apr 2, 2017
Any updates here? I still have no feeds. Just the three main catagories to choose from but all three are empty.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Still the same. I asked a while back and was told it was going to get updated in due time. Just not sure what "due time" is exactly. Sorry about this inconvenience.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Video Addons 0
L Random Topics 1
W Video Addons 6