empty folders within fusion?

melb2ib

Mar 20, 2014
heya, sorry ive another stupid question... ive set up the fusion as source, and then when i go install from zip, select any of them from within fusion, its says its enabled, but when i go back out and into get adds and selected it, the folder is always empty?

o9r1sh

Sep 12, 2012
Michigan
It appears that Github isn't playing nice with XBMC ATM. This is where the majority of Hub devs pull our files from. I just recently updated my repo to use a new host and the other devs are looking into other distribution methods as we speak.

melb2ib

Mar 20, 2014
Hi o9r1sh

Sorry, just one final thing, once all the apps are moved to different site (instead of github), will i need to re install fusion again and another other repos i have downloaded?
thanks

melb2ib

Mar 20, 2014
Hi o9r1sh

Sorry, just one final thing, once all the apps are moved to different site (instead of github), will i need to re install fusion again and another other repos i have downloaded?
thanks a mil

o9r1sh

Sep 12, 2012
Michigan
You may have to reinstall certain repos. The Github issue may get resolved and everything would be good. Worst case scenario you will have to install the addon authors updated repo. Best to see what the individual repo owners recommend for their addons.

danrad55

Jan 23, 2013
o9r1sh, it seems that most repos in Fusion are having the same "empty" issue right now. I just tried re-installing your repo and it is still coming up empty. I tried to check for updates and a force refresh and still have the same issue. Is there any source to get a zip file for the empty repo's and bypass Fusion until it gets back up and running? Thanks in advance for all of your help.

scubascuba3

Feb 13, 2014
o9r1sh, it seems that most repos in Fusion are having the same "empty" issue right now. I just tried re-installing your repo and it is still coming up empty. I tried to check for updates and a force refresh and still have the same issue. Is there any source to get a zip file for the empty repo's and bypass Fusion until it gets back up and running? Thanks in advance for all of your help.
I think you can just download it from xbmchub.com and then install from zip

danrad55

Jan 23, 2013
scubascuba3, thanks for opening my eyes to something else that has been there all the time but I just didn't know about. It seems like I am learning something new every day and that is what makes this forum so great! I found all the repositories and seeing this also makes me realize just what a great tool the Fusion installer really is, and how it makes everything so much easier! Many Thanks to everyone here helping on this Forum!

cahuvi

Mar 26, 2014
It appears that Github isn't playing nice with XBMC ATM. This is where the majority of Hub devs pull our files from. I just recently updated my repo to use a new host and the other devs are looking into other distribution methods as we speak.
I seems Spor**dev*l repo in not empty anymore but adult repo's are still empy.

vietseal

May 11, 2012
Same boat. Can I copy xbmc from another ATV 2nd to the other one?. Thanks for all your help.

Albuquerque

Apr 12, 2014
Hello

I bought XBMC. I Was installing fusion following all steps but at 13 step i don´t found the folder " vídeo ".

How can i solved this?

Thanks

livermoreb

May 4, 2014
Fusion folder empty

I think you can just download it from xbmchub.com and then install from zip
I am very new to all this so please forgive my relative ignorance.

I am having the same problem with fusion in that, when I click on "Install from Zip file" there are no files or repositories shown within fusion. How do I download them from xbmchub.com. I* have tried to find something there but without success so far.

Many thanks

scubascuba3

Feb 13, 2014
I am very new to all this so please forgive my relative ignorance.

I am having the same problem with fusion in that, when I click on "Install from Zip file" there are no files or repositories shown within fusion. How do I download them from xbmchub.com. I* have tried to find something there but without success so far.

Many thanks
Using ice films as an example you can download direct from the path below. Then install from zip file in the same way. Others may be able to explain why the fusion folder is empty, its come up before.

http://addons.xbmchub.com/show/plugin.video.Ic*f*lms/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Kodi Support 1
S Android Boxes 0
B Apple TV 2 0