Emulators

[email protected]

Mar 16, 2018
I followed the instructions to get the retro games, but I can't figure out how to get the correct emulators to work for the different gaming systems. I only have 3 available after "downloading" and "launching" a game. The 3 that I have are after following all the instructions are: Amstrad - CPC (Caprice 32), Arcade (FB Alpha), Commodore - C64 (Vice C64). A little help? How do I get more emulators?

mpho

Jun 17, 2018
I followed all instructions as well and cannot get a single game to work. How to get and install the emulators? I can get to games but can open a single game. When opening a game I do not get to a screen where I am supposed to select an emulator. That's SEP 46.

hattori87

Oct 25, 2018
I followed all instructions as well and cannot get a single game to work. How to get and install the emulators? I can get to games but can open a single game. When opening a game I do not get to a screen where I am supposed to select an emulator. That's SEP 46.
Do you have the roms for the respective games? And the bios? You'll need them to play the games like for instance if you're trying to play a neo-geo game (say, kof98) on your FB Alpha, you'll need Kof98's rom as well as neo-geo bios like 000-lo.lo and others.

PayPerView

Apr 2, 2016
The rom's are there when you launch the game, there are just no emulators. Not a single game will play giving the error message there are no emulators. I chalk it up to not being ready yet. This only works on Kodi 18 which is still in beta and not ready for public release. I think TV Addons just jumped the gun and released this prematurely.

Even if the emulators were there, there is no way to map a controller, and you simply cannot play most of these games with a TV style remote control. A USB controller would be the best option but the buttons would need to be mapped to match the game and console being emulated.