Error: add on extension not supported among many others

camardenmn

Nov 14, 2018
First post here so dont slam me to hard and im a newbie at all this too ...so i was having so many problems with my kodi i deleted it ...i have been just working on taking basic kodi and do what you can do with it ..then i went to the estuary mod 17 and it was a big learning experience ..its so frustrating cause i didnt know how to do a thing so i was trial by fire ...i mean how the heck do you really know which background poster widget is going to work in movies and tv shows ...one day things were there the next gone like my kodi log...no path no log just another error message ..the tuff thing is i reached out to so many on forums and the other talk shows as it were ...one response and then never answered me again and that was here ...every thing i loaded from add blocker to a player seemed to just jack up everything...also just trying to download some apps i get error ....so i did it all my self having to peel through hundreds of chats forums video and then really got lucky most of the time ...so for two weeks no help for the log so i deleted it all ...started over and now ..two kodi one a fork so i can basically do the opposite with them ...fresh and clean ...so im here cause i have errors blasting me and im trying to understand reading them which im lost mostly ...its all about add on extension not supported ...script invoked without addon and more and this is on the fresh kodi..so i come here and see the post you can paste your log here button and to my dismay it does not work .....i understand that you all have to see it to break the code ....i guess i just want to give a bit of info on it all and i hope i have made sense to basic someone....with all the talent in here there has to be a fair share of basic words to help the person who know alot about nothing ,,,thats me .....

camardenmn

Nov 14, 2018
stick to the point

i guess i should have stuck to the point ....im getting killed with error messages all seem to be on or about .....direct texture failed ....addon failed ...addon extension not supported ...i just dont know enough to read and understand the log ... is it a script plugin or something else...i looked at the forums send your log area yesterday but when i tried it was not working funny thing it came back as an error...i dont know if this helps to understand ,,,and i appreciate very much your looking in on me ....you have encouraged me today ....should i be sending my log in ? i would be grateful to know what to do

syntax

Staff member
Jun 6, 2017
can copy and paste your log to one of the following and it isnt something piracy related someone might be able to help with it.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/
Code:
https://paste.kodi.tv/

Barbalatte

Nov 7, 2018
I’m not to confident with Logs. I don’t even know how to post them. But I’m sure there are people here who can help out either through the forum or PM.

This is what I was talking about on other threads. This is a help forum. So let’s help the bloke out. If you think you might infringe the law then PM the poor bloke.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Program Addons 0
S Kodi Support 1
Z Kodi Support 0