******** Error And No Stream Available Error on Kodi 17.6 Pulse Means No Movies & TV

gempearl70

May 28, 2018
******** Error And No Stream Available Error on Kodi 17.6 Pulse Means No Movies & TV

Hello everyone,

I'm gempearl70, new to the community. I'm at a standstill with my Kodi 17.6 pulse I installed on Firestick in November 2017, because I'm getting chronic error message "******** error" when I try to select a movie to watch.
I'm getting "no stream available" error message on many desired TV shows, except I'm still able to watch most of Bravo's Real housewives series.

In effort to try to correct this problem on 5/27/18, went on You Tube to Stephen Cornelius' video titled ******** and
Extended Info Mod Add-on easy Fix for Kodi 17.6 Using TMDB API key. I followed all his steps which was supposed to correct the error message problem and allow movies to play. This did not happen, I still have the same problem.
Anyone have solutions that work for this error message problem?

Regards,
gempearl70

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Good day GemPearl70

2 things stops us from providing the help you seek.

1 - you are using a build (Pulse) which is not supported by us. AMOF, we do not condone builds mostly because they cause many of the problems you are describing now. The creator of the build, in many cases, does changes that he may or maynot understand himself. In some cases, they do those changes to be sure the end user goes back to him and pays to get the fix.

2 - it seems you are using infringing addons which we also do not support here.

Best bet would be to contact the creator of the build and see what can be done. He may have an update for it. I would strongly suggest to remove that version of Kodi completely and reinstall from scratch while staying away from builds.