freeze after a few sec, same issue with ERT Player

ERT World 2 is not working

DKSat

Oct 12, 2016
Washingtin DC
same issue on updated 1.7.30 ERT Channels on AlivrGR are not working,
freeze after a few sec.

ERT Player... Error check for log.

ERT World 2 plays for 30 sec and shots down.

Last edited:

twilight

Developer
May 4, 2014
Latest version is 1.8.1, how do they play now on you? Do not forget to verify that MPEG-DASH and inputstream addon are enabled.

DKSat

Oct 12, 2016
Washingtin DC
Twilight,

Try on 3 Android 7.1 Boxes, same issues on updated 1.8.1 ERT Channels on AlivrGR are not working

ERT Player... Error check for log

MPEG-DASH and inputstream addon are enabled.

twilight

Developer
May 4, 2014
Why won't you let me look at your log? How else can I know where is this error coming from? I mean they play fine on my boxes.

twilight

Developer
May 4, 2014
Yeah it will probably fix it, but its not entirely necessary. I haven't cleaned my box last year. All you have to do is remove orphaned dependencies and user_data from addons you no longer use or have installed, its as simple as that. Delete your Addons.db, re-enable all addons and you should be fine. I would have prefered though if you could send me your log.

DKSat

Oct 12, 2016
Washingtin DC
I already wipe and reloaded Kodi 17.6, AliveGr and ERT Player working fine.

The Boxes came with the A... project Build, lots of trash on those builds i had to wipe and reload Kodi anyway.

Thanks for your help.

twilight

Developer
May 4, 2014
LOL, don't use builds, they are indeed fully... bloated imho. You never need anything more than three addons.

PeterTak

Nov 1, 2018
Same problem, rebuilding didn’t fix it

Hi

None of the ERT channels are working for me either on Alive gr or ERT player. Error message tells me to check logs. Looking at the logs there’s a kodi error opening plugin.video.AliveGr
I’ve checked and rechecked all settings to align with items described in this thread.
Only channel that appears to work is STAR, all others are problematic as well.
I’ve tried wiping and starting afresh with new Android and Kodi build and reinstalling Alive gr addon with required configuration.