Ethernet Connected VPN on MX2 Android Box

darren1963

May 22, 2014
Hi Guys

I wonder if someone could confirm something for me. I have tinkered around with a couple of VPns on the above box and wjilst most work great on a wifi connection, when I put the ethernet cable into the box, the VPN no longer works. Does anyone know of a VPN that works well when connected via ethernet cable?

Many thanks

Frederick_99

Sep 18, 2012
UK
Hi Guys

I wonder if someone could confirm something for me. I have tinkered around with a couple of VPns on the above box and wjilst most work great on a wifi connection, when I put the ethernet cable into the box, the VPN no longer works. Does anyone know of a VPN that works well when connected via ethernet cable?

Many thanks
best way is to use the openvpn for android app and get the vpn providers openvpn config file, which you then just load into the app.

most vpn providers will have this openvpn config file....you may just have to hunt around on their website, more than likely you can use their windows version....

darren1963

May 22, 2014
best way is to use the openvpn for android app and get the vpn providers openvpn config file, which you then just load into the app.

most vpn providers will have this openvpn config file....you may just have to hunt around on their website, more than likely you can use their windows version....

Many thanks Frederick