Eurosport Addon

Music_Man_52

Nov 5, 2019
Hello, I have had a problem with the Eurosport app under Kodi for a few weeks now. The addon shows with only error message: "Login failed". Can you repair that? I also have a Eurosport subscription and the "normal app" doesn't work at all, but under Kodi it works fine.

Thank you
Music_Man

Music_Man_52

Nov 5, 2019
Dear RavRob, thank you very much for your quick answer. Do you know who the developer of this addon is so I can contact him? The addon is really top if it works.

Best regards Music_Man

Rjsona129

Nov 14, 2019
United States
.mrkodi.com
many sports addon are getting closed due to copyrights but all of these Spo*ts De*il is working fine you can find its repository on (Link removed by RavRob) with latest working links

Last edited by a moderator:

Music_Man_52

Nov 5, 2019
Did't work. I was lokking for "Eurosport" This is the Result:
Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.

morgancol

Banned
Dec 11, 2019
Austria
During the software development team's development cycle, the team interacts a lot with business managers. Business managers oversee the project and its entire progress. They determine what the goals of the software are, what kind of end-users the software will be useful to, and how business operations will change once the software is in place. Depending on the type of desktop software development team and the size of the company, the custom software development team may work in conjunction with business management or be autonomous. Most businesses today use desktop software development teams that work in conjunction with their own business management.