Every Discussion gets shut down!!😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbalatte

Nov 7, 2018
Sorry if I just say what everyone else is thinking but nearly every second discussion gets shut down due to apparent discussing of “Illegal” content! Seems a bid odd to call a forum a forum if every discussion even containing a contraband word gets shut down. We could call it a notice board. It’s better suited.

zebra20zebra20

Sep 16, 2013
Then why do you come here???? Go to KODI Facebook page and you will get the same response. Try going to pirate forums and you'll find your answer's there. This is a LEGAL site that offers a ton of help on how to install and operate KODI legally!

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Sorry if I just say what everyone else is thinking but nearly every second discussion gets shut down due to apparent discussing of “Illegal” content! Seems a bid odd to call a forum a forum if every discussion even containing a contraband word gets shut down. We could call it a notice board. It’s better suited.
We are a legal forum. If you want a forum where you can discuss illegal addons, you will need to look elsewhere.

pusb87

Aug 3, 2017
so why does this site continue to promote articles on the most pirated movies etc etc

pusb87

Aug 3, 2017
Not sure what you see wrong with that. Those articles are posted on TorrentFreak. That is a legal site stating facts about piracy as are we.
really..........
because your effctively promoting pirated films which surely is illegal

and why just copy and paste whats on Torrent Freak.....when we can just goto their site if we want to read their blogs

not withstanding the most absurd use of **********'s

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Some people prefer not go to another site to read on this and prefer getting their updates here. But if you prefer not see this on our site, just block that section and go to torrenfreak to read the news. Your choice as it is our choice topost news from TorrenFreak or other sites.

pusb87

Aug 3, 2017
well...i admire your tenacity and devotion to this site

but the use of *************'s I maintain are absurd

btw... i looked for the forum rules but the link just goes to some blogs

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
The stars are simply to mask words that are banned. This can be words related to piracy as well as curse words or of a sexual nature. It is standards on many forum. Other forums simply auto delete the complete post instead of using stars.

pusb87

Aug 3, 2017
The stars are simply to mask words that are banned. This can be words related to piracy
Yes I realise that but its stupid and meaningless

I cant think of any other forum i use where they do this to the extreme level that you do here

Yes block out profanity by all means ...and /or just delete the post as there is no place if foul language is used

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Well, when you have your own forum, you can do anything you wish in it. I don't own this forum, I am only a user like you but I respect what the owner asks. It is his forum and he can do as he wishes. I only get to stick to HIS rules.

Barbalatte

Nov 7, 2018
My point is that a forum should be a forum. When you get shut down or edited post after post, people just switch off. No doubt the help is great and appreciated but there should be a way around it legally. Like a statement when you sign up or something. You are very limited to what you can ask here.
Also, some subjects border legal and illegal. Very hard to have a decent discussion.

I think the owner is scared of his own shadow.

Last edited:

syntax

Staff member
Jun 6, 2017
My point is that a forum should be a forum. When you get shut down or edited post after post, people just switch off. No doubt the help is great and appreciated but there should be a way around it legally. Like a statement when you sign up or something. You are very limited to what you can ask here.
Also, some subjects border legal and illegal. Very hard to have a decent discussion.

I think the owner is scared of his own shadow.
sorry that you feel bad toward the forum censorship but things have changed and it's there for good reason.

i am going to close this thread now cause i feel that RavRob has tried his best to explain it too you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.