Ex**us/Ex**us Redux not working

Jogag54

Nov 17, 2019
When I try to watch anything I am able to go through until I have to pick the show, then it just gives me the loading circle momentarily & then nothing. Has been doing this for 3 days now after working perfectly forever.

DonnaD

Nov 15, 2019
On another forum regarding this and other problems people are installing TEMPEST to replace ex..us and it is working great! This is where I found it
wire*****ack.org
Good luck.

Reactions: PFence

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
it is now monday november 18th. the add-on EX...S (NOT the Re..X) has recieved three different updates in order to adjust three different modules in the addon. The addon worked PERFECTLY with the CALENDAR function and now ALL of the items in the addon work great. I have three different players with old and new Kodíes and different operating systems and the ALL WORK! If your's does not, well...........Maybe you have not the newest scapers and resolvers etc.

Sydney Bones

Jun 25, 2018
Have same prob with Ex & Ex Red also Y*da, thought it might be the 18.4 update at fault? but clicking away 1 idea came up on screen, to reset the all 3 to 'Default', but you'll have to redo IMDb & Trakt bits!?! Or its a rip out and start again, or like some else said try Tempest, not much help, but you ain't alone, I'm a month plus behind my fav's(health), showbox down. cyberflix (90% HLS) NFG to me, or dare say it, (spitting noise), Terrestral tv, over Christmas!!!! good luck, Bones.

dbg

Jul 18, 2018
capslock;

Where do I find the newest scapers and resolvers etc. ? I am running 17.3 with the old confluence skin (just like the old days)

thanks

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
I am running Kodi 18.4 on my working Box. I also run Kodi 16.1 on a spare box with addons and they still work good and also many times with 720P links that work so I can't through away the old box. The newest resolvers are at TVADDONS in their REPO, and they are up-to-date and you'll need these resolvers. I can recommend addons and their links but not on this forum You can mail me , if you want. ([email protected])

kittee

Dec 16, 2019
I can't get either of these to work. if I do, they boot me after 15 minutes or so. I am very tired of watching the first 30 minutes of dr. sleep.
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it. I am *not* technology savy, at all.

• Sad
Reactions: capslock

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
very strange, but people need more information about your configuration/addons/version numbers/Mediaplayer box with Kodi or Firestick or something els, etc. I have Ex...s working on kodi 16.1, Kodi 18.5, and on my PC, with lots of free playable links and nó VPN . Does your system also boot's up after switching it on and doing NOTHING for 15 minutes. Matbe an Temperature issue ?

zaivala

Feb 1, 2015
The past 3 days, I have not been able to get to Collections or New TV Shows in Ex**us. Progress has been working, and New Episodes has been working. Today, Progress is not working. It sometimes changes if I move my VPN country around. Usually Netherlands works, sometimes Germany or Sweden work better... I try to eep it in Netherlands, as streaming is 100% legal there.

If you hear of any new updates to Ex**us or Ex**us Redux, or other Ex**us forks which are working, please post.

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
the latest version of Ex....s is 8.3.5. and works perfectly !(I use it on a daily basis for many years !) Any troubles are connected with your VPN service(they cán and wíll block certain links/services/etc.) and/or with your configuration ! Is your Kodi up-to-date, have you the latest updates from UrlReslover & ResolverUrl, have you downloaded Ex...s from the RIGHT source (Can't mention the name here) with the RIGHT Repo ? At the RIGHT source, you can ask questions to the developer ánd recieve answers !

zaivala

Feb 1, 2015
All my resolvers were updated since the year turned, and I'm using the latest version of Kodi. BTW, my Ex**us version is 8.3.6.

zaivala

Feb 1, 2015
My experience varies with whichever country I am VPNed into, but even the best places do not often let me check my Collections. Best luck is in Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, or Sweden, with varying results on different days.