Question Ex**us only displays movies I have watched before

Cartercoach

Apr 29, 2019
When I go to movies ( does not matter what category) in My Ex**us redux only the movies I have watched before show up. I can not see or search any other movies but the ones I have watched before.
Can anyone help? I have read that maybe it is in “watched movies “ instead of all?
It was working fine until 4 days ago. I loaded just Ex**us and it too shows the same movies and my Ex**us redux.

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
Please be aware that you are asking questions about a Addonn that is FORBIDDEN to talk about on this site !
Please follow the instruction from TvAddons !
Thanks

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Your Kodi is likely set that way. You can change it by pressing the left arrow on your remote or keyboard. This will slide out a blade on the left side where you can select to view "Watched only", "Unwatched only" or "View all".
Select the one you want. Pretty self explanatory.

Cartercoach

Apr 29, 2019
Hello, when I launch Kodi, I have going down the left, movies, tv shows, music etc, all the way down to weather as my last item. I click left arrow on my remote for my Android box ( no keyboard) any nothing happens. On the very top is power icon, setting and search.
Do I go into Ex**us? I have looked there for “view all” and no luck.
Any suggestions?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Just click on the addon you wish to use. When you see only the shows/movies that you have watched before, at that point hit the left arrow. The blade will come out the left side. Note this might not be the same with every skin but the basic skin and many others will have that slide out blade you can access by moving left.