External Parser-Plugins for the P2P-Streams Addon

Smokey 666

Nov 12, 2013
Hi, have 2 suggestions:

http://www.livefootballol.com/live-football-streaming.html good streams

http://footballhd.ru/onlinevideo/ [ru] 5000kb streams

Many thanks
Sorry I`ve tried to make one for livefootballol & it is next to impossible without missing a LOT of links.I couldn`t even find any p2p links on the second website.If there are any then they will probably be the same Russian ones already listed multiple times on the other parsers(same applies to the links on livefootballol).

Really only looking to add a wiziwig replacement(one for ALL sports not just football).If you find one similar to that then let me know. :)

Cheers.

Smokey 666

Nov 12, 2013
Remote Install/Parsers Changelog 17th March 2015

arenavision - fix ascii characters + dialog select on agenda

livefooballws - cleanup html

livefootballvideo - global fix due to the source/website changing.

Cheers :)

Smokey 666

Nov 12, 2013
Have you checked this one: livetv.sx/en ?
Yep,checked it in the past & wasn`t impressed but since you posted I`ve been keeping an eye on the website & there are now lots more acestream & sopcast links than there were before.Good selection of sports covered too. :)

With regards to a parser being made for it,maybe.. ;)

jochob

Apr 22, 2014
For me after the last update, only works 1 torrent.TV, torrent-TV.ru and Soptcast.ucoz is that right?

zoro

Nov 25, 2014
Nop, the arenavision is ok with me. and rojadirecta show me links from matches but i cant test them since there isn't any game who is playing this hour. And the livefootball dont give me script errors but dosent show any game. Perhaps because there isn't a football mact today.

Smokey 666

Nov 12, 2013
Yep all OK,minor issue with livefootballvideo.It only displays the matches when they`re 'online(will be fixed).

Please remember the parsers only scrape the data that is available,if the site admin hasn`t updated the lists will be blank.

In the process of trying to make one for the site suggested a few posts above but with Pho*nix & vdub etc I sometimes wonder if anyone actually uses the parsers anymore....

For me personally I find a parser better as it scrapes the data/websites in real-time & doesn`t rely on anyone updating lists.Perhaps I`m wrong? :)

Last edited:

feisar

Apr 11, 2013
I think you should keep up the good work smokey, I've just discovered parsers, and have only used it twice last weekend, but in my opinion it is much more stable than anything I'm vdub or Pho*nix. Cheers

sattekop

Developer
Sep 21, 2012
Sorry I`ve tried to make one for livefootballol & it is next to impossible without missing a LOT of links.I couldn`t even find any p2p links on the second website.If there are any then they will probably be the same Russian ones already listed multiple times on the other parsers(same applies to the links on livefootballol).

Really only looking to add a wiziwig replacement(one for ALL sports not just football).If you find one similar to that then let me know. :)

Cheers.
Code:
[url]http://livetv.sx/en/allupcomingsports/1/[/url]
Hi Smokey,
This is one that has many sports, Some P2P and SOP.

YippeeKaiay

Jan 15, 2014
Hi smokey

Are you looking into livefootball.ws there has been no links for the last couple weeks but the website is up and running :)

bispa61

Apr 12, 2015
Italy
Hi,
I'm quite a newbie to Kodi and P2P-streams, also if I was using SopCast and Acestream by installing relative viewers on Windows and browsing on Rojadirecta site (or other).
Following Smokey 666 guide I was able to install all the Kodi/P2P-stream/external parser and everything's fine.
I tried the installations on Kodi for Windows, Openelec on Raspberry Pi2, and a live USB pen drive, all working (more or less)!

The problem is on the rojadirecta parser. with Kodi (Helix 14.2) running on Windows the channel list is OK, but when i try the same configuration on OpenElec (both on the Rpi2 and live USB on the same notebook I use for the Windows version), the channel list is always empty!

It seems an OpenElec issue. Did I miss some libraries (python or Linux)?

I am a programmer, but not yet very skilled with Linux and Python Scripting, but I see that rojadirecta parser filters on spanish Language events, also if in their site other p2p channels are present. So I'd like to try to modify that filtering in order to have the complete list.

Anyone reported same problem?

Thanks

Smokey 666

Nov 12, 2013
Hi,

It seems an OpenElec issue. Did I miss some libraries (python or Linux)?

I am a programmer, but not yet very skilled with Linux and Python Scripting, but I see that rojadirecta parser filters on spanish Language events, also if in their site other p2p channels are present. So I'd like to try to modify that filtering in order to have the complete list.

Anyone reported same problem?

Thanks
The python scripts aren`t platform dependent.The rojadirecta parser is based on a Spanish site,you don`t need to change anything all links are picked up fine,regardless of the language ;)

I`d say that you don`t have the python module named requests.Found in System->addons->get addons ->all addons->addon libraries->scroll & install the requests module manually.Once installed try RD again,bet it works ;)

This happens sometimes when installing the addon it pulls the required modules from the xbmc repo.Could be the server was busy when you installed it & the module didn`t get installed.

Hope that explains things for you & that the above info fixes it. :)

Cheers

Screens to show where the module requests is located -
Code:
 https://imgur.com/K3TZPr3,1ungKte,Qi2YsId,p0u6SBM#3

Smokey 666

Nov 12, 2013
Hi smokey

Are you looking into livefootball.ws there has been no links for the last couple weeks but the website is up and running :)
Been busy bud with rl stuff but as you asked so nicely I think I`ve fixed it ;) .Will test when there are more live link`s but can`t see any other changes to the source.Looks good to go but have to test,just to be sure :)

Screen -
Code:
https://imgur.com/XjBHROX
Cheers ;)

edit - tested & working as normal will push the update at some point tomorrow :)

Screen -
Code:
https://imgur.com/77aNu9N

Last edited:

Smokey 666

Nov 12, 2013
Code:
[url]http://livetv.sx/en/allupcomingsports/1/[/url]
Hi Smokey,
This is one that has many sports, Some P2P and SOP.
Yes I already wrote a few posts back I`ll do this.Bit busy with rl stuff at the moment so had to put it on hold for a while.This is my first parser the site is good I want full categories like wiziwig.Not some rush job hope you understand :)

Cheer :)

Arse4life

Apr 9, 2013
Everywhere
Smokey, I think I read last year about a question I have in mind, but maybe you can refresh my memory briefly...why does it take acestream long to shutdown after stopping a stream? That has nothing to do with the hardware correct? Some close faster than others. Sometimes instantly, other times up to a minute. Could something like this be rectified in future updates?

Smokey 666

Nov 12, 2013
Smokey, I think I read last year about a question I have in mind, but maybe you can refresh my memory briefly...why does it take acestream long to shutdown after stopping a stream? That has nothing to do with the hardware correct? Some close faster than others. Sometimes instantly, other times up to a minute. Could something like this be rectified in future updates?
You can try changing the stop mode for acestream to force kill & turn on kill engine if player stops(in addon acestream tab settings).Not sure what OS you`re using(openelec & windows 8 from memory) but you can try the custom stop function found in the advanced tools section.Works great for me on Linux :)

It happens as kodi needs to hit eof(end of file)before it stops.You can test on non p2p streams when it`s buffering push stop & you`ll see similar behavior.Enen has done his best to work around this & imo he`s done a great job :)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Kodi Support 14
S Random Topics 13
B Android Boxes 0