Failed to install add-on from zip file

Kanew

Feb 27, 2017
Fixed

Connected to my personal hotspot through my phone and reloaded then connected back to net and boom back in action

dart12

Sep 24, 2015
who the hell can fix this for me? this should be simple. it shouldn't be getting MORE complicated as time goes on.

dart12

Sep 24, 2015
cannot connect with network server on home wifi nor cell hotspot.

Wasted 2 hours on this update. Who can fix this directly? Paid.

Puggers06

Apr 1, 2017
Fusion

I have also tried to put fusion on my fire stick and I get a message remote share. Couldn't connect to network server when I check my settings on the fire stick it says I have a strong signal. Anyone out there that can help?

Thanks

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
You guys probably did it wrong, you need to post a screenshot. The process hasn't changed for years.

atony

Apr 2, 2017
I have also tried to put fusion on my fire stick and I get a message remote share. Couldn't connect to network server when I check my settings on the fire stick it says I have a strong signal. Anyone out there that can help?

Thanks
hi everyone my first post
iam in Canada and I don't have fusion installed I only installed the Ic*f*lms addon it stoped working about 3 or 4 weeks ago I uninstalled it and re-install 3 times including 1 time from **** wizard
and the error that I get is the same as the above poster

[email protected]

May 10, 2017
I have done a few installs of Kodi and subsequently had to install fusion a 100 times. Literally maybe more. The best way to do it is to have your skin switched to the old 16.0 confluence skin. It is just a better and more user friendly skin to use. After you navigate around and get the feel of it proceed to add source and enter the fusion. It's really easy. But and this is why I am writing if it does not work restore everything to the factory default and reinstall Kodi 17.1. It takes a lot of work but after you are done it should work perfectly. The old 16.0 Jarvis is just not running well. In fact I think that it will no longer work period.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
I have done a few installs of Kodi and subsequently had to install fusion a 100 times. Literally maybe more. The best way to do it is to have your skin switched to the old 16.0 confluence skin. It is just a better and more user friendly skin to use. After you navigate around and get the feel of it proceed to add source and enter the fusion. It's really easy. But and this is why I am writing if it does not work restore everything to the factory default and reinstall Kodi 17.1. It takes a lot of work but after you are done it should work perfectly. The old 16.0 Jarvis is just not running well. In fact I think that it will no longer work period.
Jarvis & Krypton both work fine, you can use Confluence on Krypton just the same as you can Jarvis, but any skin will work. You can even add the fusion url to XBMC Eden if you want, after all it's simply a url. There's no big install to do or anything else, it's just a shortcut. No need for anyone to be wasting their time factory resetting their device or anything else similar :confused:

Selenia

May 27, 2017
I had the same problem with installing from the mounted fusion repository recently after starting from scratch. None of the suggestions anywhere helped at all. I navigated to the repository with my browser and downloaded the zip. I then installed my downloaded copy and the rest was smooth sailing. Funny thing is mounting fusion used to work fine. Try that.