Failed to install fusion

ddubois44

Oct 28, 2015
The Error message I'm getting (I've repeated this process 3x! !)
Failed to Install Add-on from Zip file
The Dependancy on version could Not be Satisfied

Last edited:

yankeeboy

Jun 7, 2017
same problem here.
I've been trying since yesterday.
I've installed Kodi 17.0 & up, trying each individually, to see if there is a compatibility issue with Fusion...but nothing.
I get the same problem you're having. Fusion just fails to complete the process from the zip file.

Really wish, someone give another alternative, to installing the addons, without having to use fusion.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
At exactly 02:34:15:693 AM GMT Friday, June 9th 2017 but it will go offline again at 02:34:15:705 AM GMT Friday, June 9th 2017, so be very, very fast as you will only have 12 milliseconds to get what you need, so get ready!

Beyond that it will be up when it's up, no sooner and no later, but rest assured there will be no shortage of postings cheering it's return when it does happen...

Rfell89

Jun 10, 2017
It is true, they are not working :/
If you have them installed they are working, but if you want to install them it seems to be a problem with the connection between the installer and the server.
I just installed the new version from kodi and the addons from TVaddons are not downloading or installing :/

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
any news on the server issue?
Sorry, the servers are still being worked on. Hopefully we will see some improvement over the weekend but no guarantees.

It is true, they are not working :/
If you have them installed they are working, but if you want to install them it seems to be a problem with the connection between the installer and the server.
I just installed the new version from kodi and the addons from TVaddons are not downloading or installing :/
Yes, if you already have a system working, it keeps on working but if you try and download/install/update any addons, they will likely fail due to server overload.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Kodi Support 0
T Kodi Support 12
I Video Addons 2