Fastest linux xbmc box

swellpower

Banned
May 7, 2012
Which is currently the fastest stable running Linux box without any issue (ie wifi and rebooting)I currently have a nano slim+ but was wondering is there anything faster that runs Linux

jonc

Developer
Jun 16, 2013
Bangkok
fasted based what (sorry if it sounds a silly question):

1. android on linux
2. pc on linux
3/ Mac on linux

ashbanki

Oct 9, 2013
I have a Neo X7 flashed with justxbmc (booting to xbmc on linux) and a mygica 510b(m3 on linux) - The former is far quicker in my opinion.It also has much better wifi capability.
Both of them are an improvement on my JB atv2.

ashbanki

Oct 9, 2013
Yes that's the one swellpower.Its running very well on Ethernet.I have put the latest version of justxbmc (1.2.2) on a second box and it works fine, but not messed around with it since setting it up.

swellpower

Banned
May 7, 2012
Yes that's the one swellpower.Its running very well on Ethernet.I have put the latest version of justxbmc (1.2.2) on a second box and it works fine, but not messed around with it since setting it up.
Cheers will have a good look at that if it seems to be running good

omadhaun

Dec 27, 2013
I have the CS918 Quad Core Android Box and it runs fine, no buffering at all ( that is running it with wireless ). When I installed XBMC on it, the sound was out of sync by .15 sec, but that is easily fixed in XBMC. This runs Android 4.2, and not Linux.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Raspberry Pi 5
D Raspberry Pi 13
L Android Boxes 35