Release Featherence Emu - Install & Play games

finalmakerr

Developer
Jan 21, 2014
Featherence Emu - Install & Play games

[video=youtube;3g_V95g2S2E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g_V95g2S2E[/video]

Features:
- 9 Consoles of choice.
- Advanced customized settings in addon settings.
- Adult contents support.
- Auto generate of predifined CFG, DIFF and NVRAM Arcade's settings.
- Download any game directly! Over 1000 games are available!
- Dreamcast virtual memory setup.
- Fanart and Posters supports and are available as a download pack or per downloaded game.
- Full PS3 Joystick support in-Kodi and in-Game (In-Game key videos are available per each console).
- Games are categorized by number of possible players.
- Genre and Description support.
- High performance modules with improved quality.
- Multi-disks support.
- Search game by Title, Date, Platform, Publisher or Genre.
- Search trailer in YouTube.
- Smart self restore and update of contents.

Note: Featherence Emu Console is responsible for launching your games and it's currently supporting Windows and OpenELEC only!

Please contact me or make a pull request in Github for adding additional platforms support.

Website

Download Featherence

Last edited:

sask3m

Mar 27, 2015
Looks great, i'll be giving this a try. THANKS. :) By the way any chance this works with Nvidia Shield TV?

Oxus

Jul 24, 2014
Hy,
Great work.
I have some problem:
Code:
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.WindowsError'>
                                            Error Contents: [Error 216] This version of %1 is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information and then contact the software publisher
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "XXXX\addons\plugin.program.featherence.emu\default.py", line 18, in <module>
                                                plugin.Main()
                                              File "XXX\addons\plugin.program.featherence.emu\resources\lib\launcher_plugin.py", line 162, in __init__
                                                self._run_rom(launcher, rom)
                                              File "XXX\addons\plugin.program.featherence.emu\resources\lib\launcher_plugin.py", line 420, in _run_rom
                                                startproc = subprocess_hack.Popen(r'%s %s' % (application, arguments), cwd=apppath, startupinfo=info)
                                              File "XXX\addons\plugin.program.featherence.emu\resources\lib\subprocess_hack.py", line 544, in __init__
                                                errread, errwrite)
                                              File "XXXX\addons\plugin.program.featherence.emu\resources\lib\subprocess_hack.py", line 707, in _execute_child
                                                startupinfo)
                                            WindowsError: [Error 216] This version of %1 is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information and then contact the software publisher
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I have a x86 system, windows 10, your plugin is installed ok, in program section I have Console for x64 and x86 installed.

Last edited:

finalmakerr

Developer
Jan 21, 2014
Featherence Emu - Install &amp;amp; Play games

sask3m thanks,
Featherence Emu will work with any device/OS but the launching part is going to be tricky on some OS such as Android.

You should have your own emulator for launching games.
Once you have one that's working contact me and I will guide you through.
Maybe even add an auto support for Android later.

Featherence

finalmakerr

Developer
Jan 21, 2014
Oxus ty m8,
In addon settings, switch OS to win32, download OS emulator.
Now make sure you actually see emulator.retroarch_win32 v1.0.0

Reset launchers.
Reset Emu settings.

Play game ;)

Let me know!

P.S win32 support is still WIP as I added it only few days ago.

Featherence

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Kodi Skins 26
F Video Addons 6
F Music Addons 3