filmon preview channels

TNF

Oct 9, 2015
hi - wasnt sure where to start this thread or if anyone discussed this topic..pls redirect me b/c i have looked...

thing is ... no matter what addon i use (there are several) to stream live UK channels, that is offered by filmon Fre*view, (as of couple three weeks or so now) noticing that all their channels.... this happens...kicked out ...

this happens every 3 minutes (give or take a few seconds) and i click the channel again and get kicked out over and over and over every 3 min's...so, are we being geo blocked now? Im a northern streamer (CAD) ;)

... and do we now need a vpn with (UK access) to stream them cuz i noticed even with connecting to sky via a p$ sometimes the same channels are unstable - i think this p$ i use though pay for a sky package so they are NOT Fre*view (filmon) prob just a coincidence

but its weird on filmon cuz i never had this issue streaming them for at least 3 yrs or more (mostly via the filmon addon)

can anyone shed light on this issue pls? thanks

Last edited:

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Filmon switch from free to pay services. They only have that 2 or 3 minutes preview before they kick you out. The only way to get it is to pay for their service.

TNF

Oct 9, 2015
got it, thanks - have my p$ as my back up so that works most times - ill just continue to click the channel after i get kicked on filmon...good thing is only takes 5 secs to reconnect 3 mins later kicked, click channel, 5 secs later we have light till im done with the show..lol

... itll have to do ..ill take that over buffering any day

JNRW

Oct 13, 2014
got it, thanks - have my p$ as my back up so that works most times - ill just continue to click the channel after i get kicked on filmon...good thing is only takes 5 secs to reconnect 3 mins later kicked, click channel, 5 secs later we have light till im done with the show..lol

... itll have to do ..ill take that over buffering any day
Or you could try RW86's Fre*view with a VPN as appropriate. He spends a lot of time maintaining this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Video Addons 1
S Video Addons 23
T Video Addons 7