Filmon Question

adamjohnston82

Nov 5, 2013
Hi,
I have a question regarding Fimon and I cannot find the Su****epo forum anywhere!. My picture on standard UK channels like ITV,BBC1, Channel 4 etc... is terrible blurry quality. It streams well but the picture is blurry. If I go to the filmon's addon setting I can change the picture quality to 'high', it improves alot, but it kicks me out every 4 minutes approx, and I have to click the addon again to open up the stream again. So obviously the high setting is harder to stream. Does anyone know why?, Also, I have read that if you pay the £9.99 a month or whatever the stream quality is MUCH BETTER!, and you can watch some channels in HD. With the world cup coming up in June I want a solution for ITV an BBC. Do you knwo if you pay for Filmon can you use your subscription youve paid for through the filmon addon in xbmc or is the only way to to watch it on www.fimon.com?? Please help. Thanks

adamjohnston82

Nov 5, 2013
Thanks kinkin. FTV is better I must admit. thanks. By the way, I have mine set up on a computer with a cable to my TV as a second screen. Just a quick question, Abosultely everything comes up small on the tv, the worst is 1Ch**nel, Yours in FTV is slightly larger picture than through film on but its still a narrow band through the centre of the screen. I can never get the screen full size. Obviously I can use zoom, or 16:9, or wide if I click the settings at the bottom of the screen but then you loose half the picture or everyone looks elongated! lol. Is this to do with the way I have it through the computer, or are there other settings somewhere I can change?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Video Addons 1
T Kodi Support 3
S Video Addons 23