Filmon TV Channels now no longer Free

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
For people that want to fix filmonsimple, still won't get UK except cbbc,cbeebies,kix,pop,and kidpop, Just use notepad++ and change filmon.com to filmon.tv. All the other channels should work except the other UK channels.In their own addons.ini file. The one filmonsimple uses is on the net.He or she has to change that one.
Are you saying that the FilmOn Simple addon can be updated to only display the shows that are still free by modifying the addon code from .com to .tv? I don't think that is correct. I am, however, looking at updating FilmOn Simple to only display the streams that FilmOn does still provide free in SD.

skyhigh

Jan 11, 2015
Are you saying that the FilmOn Simple addon can be updated to only display the shows that are still free by modifying the addon code from .com to .tv? I don't think that is correct. I am, however, looking at updating FilmOn Simple to only display the streams that FilmOn does still provide free in SD.
mhancoc any chance of the addon having a login added to it for people with accts? or you just gonna keep it simple lol..

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
mhancoc any chance of the addon having a login added to it for people with accts? or you just gonna keep it simple lol..
Yeah just want to keep it simple. I would have to have an account to really test and or develop something with a login. Plus really just wanted to have a super simple addon with all free legal content.