Fire Stick for £19 in the UK (today only 15th July 2015)

ngc1967

Feb 13, 2014
Anyone in the UK who hasn't taken up their 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime or who is actually a Prime member can get a Fire Stick for £19 as Amazon are having a special Prime Day today and has reduced the price down from £35.

This is for today only and you can only get one per account though.

I've just bought one

waspish

May 17, 2012
yep just bought it for £19 stupid not to ;) i have to say this stick and the Amazon fire tv are the best option for kodi in my opinion and I have had a lot of other boxes from ouya and Apple TV 2..

just wondering can you instal kodi without registering with Amazon?

tam23

Sep 24, 2013
Scotland
dare say someone brighter than me has cracked it,i on the otherhand lost everything when i deregistered my stick.had to register again to even access anything before sideloading

tam23

Sep 24, 2013
Scotland
just been on the amazon website,cant get a prime free trial.to be fair think i have had umpteen,they want the £79 off the bat.dont use amazon enough to justify the £79.no sense in watching what prime has to offer when you have kodi.

MaxieWagner

Jun 26, 2013
Northern California
The sale is an absolute JOKE in the US. I went on the site at midnight and kept checking Fire TV sticks til 4 AM. They were never on sale.
Now at 7:30 AM, I go to the website only to find that all the Fire TV Sticks have been sold --- and the waitlist is FULL!

What a FABULOUS sale! Instead of exciting me about Amazon, I have only been angered by this BOGUS sale and instead will shop at Walmart.

ngc1967

Feb 13, 2014
just been on the amazon website,cant get a prime free trial.to be fair think i have had umpteen,they want the £79 off the bat.dont use amazon enough to justify the £79.no sense in watching what prime has to offer when you have kodi.
I agree with Prime not being worth the £79 if you have Kodi and I wasn't able to take out the free trial at first as I had used it before but I had another email address (wife's) that I was able to register and so I was able to get the trial on her account (and then the fire stick)

tam23

Sep 24, 2013
Scotland
i have a fire tv and two sticks anyway.but 19 quid was a bargain,see on aftvnews they seen the benchmark specs for the fire stick 2.coming out soon so hence the cheapo price for the stick 1

Dr Peter OBoogie

Jun 24, 2013
I grabbed one,i'm a prime member mainly for the delivery service. Its arrived and i look forward to setting up kodi on it later.