Fire Tablet

Bobfather

Dec 13, 2014
Hi I recently purchused A Fire Tablet. Noy a fire TV stick. I can not find a way to load Kodi.. I heard about a program calld SBMC. But all my searces come up with a banking app. Is there a way to load Kodi on a fore tablet. If so would someone please set me up with step by steps direction I have been using Koid for years on my PC. And really love free Telly.

Bobfather

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
It's SPMC, not SBMC :) You should be able to get it in the Play Store if you have that installed.

Bobfather

Dec 13, 2014
Hi I recently purchused A Fire Tablet. Noy a fire TV stick. I can not find a way to load Kodi.. I heard about a program calld SBMC. But all my searces come up with a banking app. Is there a way to load Kodi on a fore tablet. If so would someone please set me up with step by steps direction I have been using Koid for years on my PC. And really love free Telly.

Bobfather
Yes I loaded SPMC, but can't seem to load fusion. Or is there another way to get addons?

jbizzy

Aug 9, 2012
Put the Google Play store on your tablet (Google how to do it, there is step by step instructions). Then Download KODI from the Play Store.

Philps

Jan 20, 2017
Put the Google Play store on your tablet (Google how to do it, there is step by step instructions). Then Download KODI from the Play Store.
DONT! you can simply download the Kodi apk from the official kodi website and install