firedrive

Submitted the last version of putlocker.py that i did to the urlresolver repo. Eldorado is on vacation atm though, so it'll be a bit before it gets updated with the rest of my long list of host plugins. I might add it to TBH's list of host plugins too while im at it for those of you on other devices, though you can always try out FTP HUB... which I need to look into doing some testing on again.

Stegefal

Nov 22, 2013
Oxford, England
Thanks for the replies guys and great work as per usual....

Followed the tips regarding appdata folder (who knew?) etc. put in the Putlocker.py file and worked perfectly.

Last edited:

tknorris

Feb 18, 2014
Is anyone else still having problems w/ sockshare links? None of those seem to work for me. The putlocker/firedrive links work great though!

mindgame

Apr 13, 2013
Is anyone else still having problems w/ sockshare links? None of those seem to work for me. The putlocker/firedrive links work great though!
Yes sockshare links don't work. They worked on the old version but not the new one. So you kinda have to choose which is more important currently, or tweak the code so they both work :)

lol, I posted on the linked thread instead of here. Might want to put in a pull request on a fork of urlresolver with those 2 if you get a chance before long. just got a huge collection put in which i think got merged a few days ago... man time flies by. I had put in a fix for sockshare to save time as the one i tried for sockshare actually worked on firedrive at the time and it wasn't sure rather or not things were going to be converted over there too or not. Tried to save the hassle of people updating things the hard way a 2nd time around. Still not sure on rather or not it'll change anytime soon. Good job on catching and fixing that. TY.

samiam

Feb 23, 2014
thanks for the patch highways!

took me a few days to decide putlocker had died, 2 minutes to find the problem, 2 minutes of searching to find your fix, and about 2 to put in your patch...

the last update you uploaded returns an error saying unbalanced parenthesis... but the second one works for me--haven't tried it with sockshare or others--on putlocker links...

many thanks man...

tcz009

May 6, 2012
Some ghetto in East London
Sorry lads proper busy with college Work for the next 3 weeks :-( so if anybody can post the .py's to github For me It would be most appreciated ..
Thanks people .... OK back to the books for me :-(

HJR

Jan 1, 2014
Is anyone else getting errors? I think this fix has stopped working?

SOS Highway99 :confused:

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Wondering what the difference is between this one and the one Highway sent to my git?

What I have seems to be working..

munkeh

Nov 3, 2013
Tried the master version.

Using GOtv to play a file from MerDB, hosted on Putlocker, results in URLResolver throwing up "Real Debrid error. Upgrade your account to generate link".

No error at all using GOtv to play the same file from MerDB, hosted on Promptfile.

Edit: Never mind, that's probably an unrelated (puzzling) issue.

Putlocker links from different sources just don't play. The logs show it trying to open the correct firedrive link (can be accessed via web browser), but it's not able to read any data.

Last edited:

Luddite

Jul 21, 2012
Dublin (Ireland)
Seems putlocker and sockshare are real-debrid hosters now?. I dont remember them being real debrid hosters before?, Have things changed?. Only reason i found out is because my RD expired overnight and when trying to play from a sockshare/firedrive resolver RD error comes up saying that i am not a premium member any longer?. So has firedrive/sockshare gone ppv?

tcz009

May 6, 2012
Some ghetto in East London
Wondering what the difference is between this one and the one Highway sent to my git?

What I have seems to be working..
The newest one Highway one is working ok just seems to not be picking up some firedrive links like this one HERE
(Rel**se **B)
The one I had picks them up but seems to have stopped resolving/playing them today... I would have a better look in to it but I'm proper snowed under with college work