firedrive

invisable

Feb 23, 2013
UK
The newest one Highway one is working ok just seems to not be picking up some firedrive links like this one HERE
(Rel**se **B)
The one I had picks them up but seems to have stopped resolving/playing them today... I would have a better look in to it but I'm proper snowed under with college work
Yeah I'm having the same issues, it's not a big problem just make sure you get your work done, this can wait , we all appreciate what you and the other devs do !! ;)

tknorris

Feb 18, 2014
It appears that the problem is that the putlocker/firedrive links are now returning 302 (Temporarily Moved) errors. I know with command line curl you can specify -L to automatically follow the redirect. I'm not sure if the same can be done with XBMC's curl. If not, I guess it'll have to be done in the urlresolver.

Edit: I guess XBMC's curl having issues with HTTP 302 is a known (fixed in Gotham) problem: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14647

2nd Edit: Here's a pastebin of a command line curl working using the url returned by putlocker's urlresolver if it'll help. You can see the redirect on line 17 and 29.

Last edited:

mindgame

Apr 13, 2013
Long story short they added some html code to the mix.

Fixed it and added a couple other methods for later reference.

I went off the split version of putlocker.py and included sockshare.py for this fix.

I also updated sharesix to go off the image url for the ip address.
Awesome! Nice work highway it is appreciated!

Luddite

Jul 21, 2012
Dublin (Ireland)
Ive just updated the putlocker & sockshare .py's from Eldorados github and worked a charm!. Did it just now, noticed the py's in the github were updated 2 days ago but strangely mine box wasnt autoupdated?. Was is not pushed as a matter of interest or does this process get pushed in phases. Not sure how it works?.

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Ive just updated the putlocker & sockshare .py's from Eldorados github and worked a charm!. Did it just now, noticed the py's in the github were updated 2 days ago but strangely mine box wasnt autoupdated?. Was is not pushed as a matter of interest or does this process get pushed in phases. Not sure how it works?.
Github is just what we use for code management, updates don't go out automatically, we send out beta or official releases when we feel the code is in good order.. don't always trust what you grab from git, it could be in progress/not working code

Not quite sure if it might need a slight delay at times, but works for me, while occasionally having to click a 2nd time. I haven't been using putlocker a whole lot of late though. More so cause of being sick. I haven't added to to the urlresolver repo yet, but I did put together a mp4upload host-plugin as well this week. Found it useful for some of my Anime addons.