football streams picture quality

redtoppaul

Jun 16, 2015
could anybody in the community please tell me is there any way to improve the stream picture quality of football streams i m talking about skeye and bee tee. I have tried most of the better add ons from Spo*ts De*il, pheonix,N*vi X and many many more and all of the associated addons in the repo s but cant get good quality watchable streams the pixels seem all over the place with movement, Films and tv shows play fine although i do need to select medium or low quality streams. Ideally i want to be able to show games on my tv (32 inch). i have many devices i try this on from laptops, tablets and android tv mx pro but no joy, I do want to cut the cord completely and football is the only thing keeping me tied, i could not be happier as i said filmwise and tv wise. I know there are paid streams but its not what i want ! I will understand if it is just impossible i just need someone who knows this definitely is the case to let me know ! I Cant get fibre or cable where i live so i keep wondering if this is the reason why or not. my broadband is good enough for the films. somebody put me out of my misery one way or the other please !
Thanks

pedro3187

Nov 25, 2015
Same here. I haven't been able to find any HD streams of UK sports channels that work. Anybody know of any please advise

pedro3187

Nov 25, 2015
I do have a sub to Sky Sports. I also have an NBC Sports sub to watch any 3pm KO's. The reason I am after a decent quality stream is I tend to take my fire stick away with me when travelling for work etc. Be nice to watch the sports in HD on a TV screen rather than using Sky Go on my iPad. I'll try having a nose on Pho*nix, thanks.