Release Free Live TV Addon

baboonie

Oct 9, 2016
mhancoc7 here is a channel that has some good old classic that is on fta satellite/bud dishes(aka as big ugly dish). Its also on the internet for people and their site has a shows list of the classics they have and also a schedule and you can watch live. Might want to check it out. Website uses adobe flash or a flash player.

xmetal

May 4, 2020
Thank you for your work ... I have been loving the addon ... in the last update (I forgot version numbers, but it appeared in the past few days) I noticed that while there is a ton of new channels (I know someone who really would love the Bonanza channel) ... I was however wondering what happened to those few PlutoTV (for now their kodi addon does work so i can watch them there) and a few (i think) Stirr Channels are no longer showing up ... some ARE, and I did miss them the first time i was looking through after the new update, but I THINK there use to be more.

Anyway, thank you for your work on a great addon to Kodi

xmetal

May 4, 2020
just noticed since the update to (latest in TVADDON's repo) 0.56 ... that now i am seeing some of the channels (maybe they were there and due to the show currently aring + the thumbnail being that show's graphic and not the old Stirr TV's channel graphic) like Stirrs are appearing again ... still no Pluto TV channels like AdventureTV (it was always near the top)

ANYWAY ... I could have missed that but now ... EVERY channel i try is coming back with an error "failed to play" .. this just started with what I THINK is was the 0.56 (or is that 0.5.6?) update the last few days ... I had used this addon for awhile and it was working great .. no matter the channel i picked

xmetal

May 4, 2020
One more update .... I decided to download the zip from the github page and install that (cant remember WHERE i saw this but I swear I saw "version 0.5.7" somewhere ...newer than what is in the repos ... anyway ... I did not check of 0.5.6 from the repos played content with giving an error instead today ... but 0.5.7 played multple random channels I tested a-ok

cheddington

May 17, 2020
Hi. Really enjoying your other work, but Free Live TV isn't starting for me. 0.5.7, just installed from your repo mhancoc7-0.1.4 as downloaded from your site (same as on the github page).

Onscreen I get

"Oops something went wrong."

In the log, it's

2020-05-17 08:19:12.597 T:2638721904 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.freelivetv.tva/
2020-05-17 08:19:12.635 T:3012005904 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.freelivetv.tva/) failed

LibreELEC 9.2.1 (Kodi 18.6 Git:leia_pi4_18.6-Leia, compiled 2020-03-03) on a Pi 4. Restarting, reinstalling the plugin don't help. (For comparison, Animal TV works fine.)

Any thoughts appreciated. Thx.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Video Addons 0
G Greek TV 2
M Video Addons 8