Freeze all ert chan and sky chan

greektycoon

Apr 2, 2016
all ert chan and sky chan freeze after a few sec .... unwatchable ....

ver 1.6.15 ....... never had issue before running 17.6 Kodi

anyone else having same issue ..............

DKSat

Oct 12, 2016
Washingtin DC
There is still a issues with the ERT channels on version 1.7.1... Only on Kodi 17s, channels freeze after a few sec.

No issues with Kodi 16s, they all working fine.

greektycoon

Apr 2, 2016
There is still a issues with the ERT channels on version 1.7.1... Only on Kodi 17s, channels freeze after a few sec.

No issues with Kodi 16s, they all working fine.
good info bro ...... strange from 17 to 16 .. wonder what it is ........ on 17 and up ..

DKSat

Oct 12, 2016
Washingtin DC
Android box 4.4 with Kodi 16.1 no issues with the ERT channels on AliveGr V 1.7.2 or ERT Player V 1.5.2

Android box 6.0 with Kodi 17.6 the ERT channels on AliveGR V 1.7.2 and ERT Player V 1.5.1 freeze after a few sec

Same issues on a Dell W/10 Kodi 17.3

Last edited:

DKSat

Oct 12, 2016
Washingtin DC
Yes i did from AliveGr tools, Settings:Streams, Activate-RTMP, Utilize MPEG-DASH.. ON

Same issues with the ERT channels on AliveGr/ERT Player, MPEG-DASH.. ON or OFF

Thanks for trying!!

DKSat

Oct 12, 2016
Washingtin DC
Same issues on new update AliveGR 1.7.3 version....ERT and SKAI channels freeze after a few sec.
I did not see any new update on ERT Player.

twilight

Developer
May 4, 2014
Do you know when I never have issues watching youtube live channels? When I enable MPEG-DASH on both youtube addon AND AliveGR. Don't forget the youtube proxy AND inputstream adaptive addon.

DKSat

Oct 12, 2016
Washingtin DC
I did some testing on the ERT channels on AliveGR with 4 Kodi Boxes 6.0 , two have 17.3 one 17.4 and the other 17.6.

With all the Addons enable MPEG-DASH on both youtube addon and AliveGR ,proxy and inputstream adaptive Addon.

ERT channels only works on Kodi 17.6 no luck on 17.3/4

greektycoon

Apr 2, 2016
ERT channels works on my Kodi 17.6 now, after the change .... sky works too.....now lol

thanks twilight took ya awhile
to let us know the tip lol .............

no freezing .................................... :D

Last edited:

noblefrost

Mar 18, 2018
Do you know when I never have issues watching youtube live channels? When I enable MPEG-DASH on both youtube addon AND AliveGR. Don't forget the youtube proxy AND inputstream adaptive addon.
Would anyone be so kind to explain to a noob how to find the MPEG-DASH SETTINGS for these add ons?
or explain step by step how to fix all 4?
My mama and yia yia will give you spanakopita and filakia if they can watch ert and skai!
Ty

noblefrost

Mar 18, 2018
All Fixed!

Would anyone be so kind to explain to a noob how to find the MPEG-DASH SETTINGS for these add ons?
or explain step by step how to fix all 4?
My mama and yia yia will give you spanakopita and filakia if they can watch ert and skai!
Ty
Thank you for the tip. I found the settings. Works great!