Fusion for the IPad

Trojano

Jul 22, 2012
I wanted to add fusion to my IPad but I can't find File Manager. So my question to you is there a different procedure for the IPad or at time fusion is not an option for the IPad? Thank you in advance.

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Somewhere In This Crazy World
It is easier than you may think. Change the skin to confluence. Then drag the main menu to highlight SYSTEM, under the bar you will see a few items (smaller text) one will be File Manager. It is the exact same process as the ATV or any other device shown in our guides on the home page... just that you need the right skin to get there. Let me know if this helps or not.

Trojano

Jul 22, 2012
I wanted to add fusion to my IPad but I can't find File Manager. So my question to you is there a different procedure for the IPad or at time fusion is not an option for the IPad? Thank you in advance.
Thank you sounds simple enough I may be green, but I can follow directions.

Trojano

Jul 22, 2012
OK UmOuch, I changed the skin to confluence got to file manager I highlight add source, but tha'ts as far as it goes. It won't go to the next screen. Is there something else that has to be done?

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Somewhere In This Crazy World
No, simply make sure it is highlighted. Just tapping it, sometimes, will not do the job. Touch the screen lightly and drag your finger over it to put the hilitght bar over the add source option, on the left side of the screen... And you should be good.

Trojano

Jul 22, 2012
That's what I did I put the blue highlight bar over add source and the letters are highlighted in orange. still no input screen

Trojano

Jul 22, 2012
Well thanks for all your help. I closed it, I cleared it same results on my IPad 1 and my Wife's IPad 2

Trojano

Jul 22, 2012
Thank you phishboy, that did the trick! My IPad now has Fusion installed. I think this information should be added to the Fusion installation guide. That way the forms won't be bogged down with this same question. Thanks again for all the help.

phishboy

May 14, 2012
you're welcome. the 2-finger tap works like a right-click on the mouse, you can also use it on addons to access the sub menu that shows addon-settings, add to favorites, etc..

Trojano

Jul 22, 2012
No problem UmOuch, I knew it was was going to be something simple, I've only been using the IPad for a month and was not aware of the 2 finger touch being the same as a right click. You never stop learning and there are no dumb questions.

Uha

Jul 18, 2012
I had the same problem, after a couple of times i clicked it works! (Ipad 3)

tekchef

Aug 25, 2012
Thanks phishboy. I was having the same problem but your answer fixed it no problem. 2finger tap.

Sylvainb

Sep 16, 2012
Sorry, just read the two finger solution. I can now add a location. Thanks!

Sylvain

Last edited:

Sandokan

Sep 30, 2012
My problem is when I get to the install fromzip
Fusion folder is red i click on it nothing happens it's empty just 2..
Im on ipad2 eden 11
Any help wouldbe appreciated