fusion installer

erndog

May 27, 2017
did the update to kodi 17.3 .. fusion source added no problem. the problem is when doing the indigo config wizard keeps getting more then half way and says internet to slow or there is no zip file attempting to continue ..

tryed it on windows computer and on my android box which is mygica 1900 pro

been useing fusion for years never had a problem installing

Last edited:

spommet

Apr 6, 2017
Same problem here trying to download Wizard on window system! Any workaround or help?

erndog

May 27, 2017
thought maybe it was a problem with kodi 17.3 so downgraded to 17.1 to try and same problem.. i install fusion addon on 5 laptops last week for people at work with no issues at all

erndog

May 27, 2017
Is there a way to download the configuration wizard and install it... I have no problem installing the add-ons I wont manually... Makes it easier for new users

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Instead of using the wizard, use the addon installer in Indigo. This way you only install what you really use instead of all those addons installed by the wizard that you will never use.

Cizzurp215

May 30, 2017
ok but what if we want the auto configure? Shouldnt it work? Happened to me today on an install on firestick. Says its configuring and then nothing installs

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Today I tested the Indigo auto configuration wizard on Kodi 16.1 and Kodi 17.3, it worked without a flaw... So it is in fact working and the problem appears to lie somewhere else...

From another thread it appears that some devices are having BIG problems with IPv6 and Kodi 17.x, so go into your router settings and disable IPv6, reboot the router and firestick and try again...

Alternatively you can disable it for just Kodi in the advancedsettings file but that involves a little more effort...