G Box MX2 With Mele F10 Pro Remote

villa13

Sep 25, 2013
Hi all, quick question for you. I watched UmOuch video review of the Mele remotes so I thought I would buy the Pro version. I've now received it & set it up which has brought me to posting here. When using the remote to play any video from external hard drive or streaming from the net the video is stuttering/slow motion & audio is distorted. As soon as i remove the usb receiver the video starts to play correctly. Just wondered what I need to do to correct this or if you think it's faulty? Thanks for your help & Happy New Year!

villa13

Sep 25, 2013
Hi Bracky, no I haven't tried that yet. To be honest I didn't think about it, I will give it a go & report back. Thanks.

villa13

Sep 25, 2013
Just tried the remote with a USB extension & still not working. I now can't get any sound through the TV & picture is still slow motion. Thought this was one of the better remotes to buy but I take it not. Does anyone else use this remote with their G Box MX2? Thanks

bracky1

Aug 15, 2013
Scotland
Android defaults the sound to play through earphones with the mele f10 pro.
If you reboot the box you need to go in to the android sound settings and change to HDMI to get the sound playing through the TV.

I've not used one on your specific box but I have used it on a CS918 and a dual core dongle with no issues.
I'm sure I've read somewhere of someone having the same problem but I can't remember how it was sorted.
I thought it was with the extension cable but obviously not, sorry.

wedwo

Mar 1, 2014
To avoid the hassle of resetting the sound every time you reboot, install Soundabout and enable the soundabout service (set it to use the Gbox HDMI sound as default). Unfortunately I haven't found a way of getting the headphone jack to work on the Mele F10 Pro with Gbox.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Random Topics 0
S Random Topics 16
J Kodi Support 6