Git Browser error

OfficialPJL

Nov 1, 2018
No matter what action, Git Browser 1.1.5 on Kodi 18 Beta 5 is responding with "Git Browser error. Check the log for more information."

Checking the log shows no obvious signs of issue - though granted, there are errors.

A prolific user tends to respond with "use the link in my signature to upload the log", however this is not appropriate given the guide is for a previous version of Kodi.

This is a fresh Kodi install on an Xbox One X and has been installed via. Indigo.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, as it appears there are no answers to this issue ANYWHERE on the forums or internet.

UPDATE: I have prepared a copy of my log file. Unfortunately following RavRob's signature guide is resulting in a TVA Log Updater error also, so I utilised Kodi Log Emailer instead.

Please let me know where you would like this log sending or attaching.

Last edited:

syntax

Staff member
Jun 6, 2017
No matter what action, Git Browser 1.1.5 on Kodi 18 Beta 5 is responding with "Git Browser error. Check the log for more information."

Checking the log shows no obvious signs of issue - though granted, there are errors.

A prolific user tends to respond with "use the link in my signature to upload the log", however this is not appropriate given the guide is for a previous version of Kodi.

This is a fresh Kodi install on an Xbox One X and has been installed via. Indigo.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, as it appears there are no answers to this issue ANYWHERE on the forums or internet.

UPDATE: I have prepared a copy of my log file. Unfortunately following RavRob's signature guide is resulting in a TVA Log Updater error also, so I utilised Kodi Log Emailer instead.

Please let me know where you would like this log sending or attaching.
you can post the link for the log in a reply here.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Although it might not be exact for the version of Kodi you are using, it is very similar and can still be followed.
Alternatively you can upload your log manually, you will still get a link to post here.

Any log uploader will work for us. Now you need to post the link to the log.
Sorry to hear the TVA Log uploader is giving your trouble.

Last edited: