GitBrowser Error

chismark

Sep 21, 2015
I have the same problem with using GitBrowser and the traditional way of getting a repository with URL. Everything worked great with 17.6 but after upgrading to 8.2 I can no longer include new apps.
My Log is:

gujal

Developer
Dec 26, 2013
Install "Archive Support" addon From Kodi Addon Repository -> Virtual Filesystems and then test

EelLarkin

May 4, 2019
Hello. I just got Kodi 18.2 and when I install GitBrowser it begins to download the repository but before it finishes an error message pops up stating check the log. I've started from scratch with the same error. Please help

Longshanks64

Mar 25, 2015
Upgraded to Leia 18.2, using Github does not work and I have to go back to the old way of installing addons via file manager.

eddillinger

Staff member
Aug 1, 2017
New release in final testing should resolve this issue. As far as I know this issue is limited to 32 bit devices.

Reactions: RavRob

svenh

Sep 22, 2015
Hi there, I also have a GitHub error on my Android TV Box. Do you have an idea when the new update will be ready?

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
Gitbrowser is a nice invention, whén or íf it works ? I personally haven given up and I have deleted git-browser from 2 TV-boxes and I use the old-fashioned browser on my pc, they dó work !

Shinzin

Staff member
Feb 16, 2017
as far as I know git browser is working after the last update to it. an issue developed with some android systems but I thought that got fixed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Kodi Support 0
J Indigo Tool 0
S Kodi Support 3