guide and minimized picture

wasp9166

Feb 16, 2016
when i used to pull up the guide, whatever i was watching would minimize and continue to play and i could pull it back up after

this is no longer the case

it minimizes fo ra few seconds then stops

any idea why?

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
when i used to pull up the guide, whatever i was watching would minimize and continue to play and i could pull it back up after

this is no longer the case

it minimizes fo ra few seconds then stops

any idea why?
There were some issues with that option and I believe I removed it at some point. I had planned to go back and investigate, but I haven't had time.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
...what's wrong with you? He asked a perfectly fine question which people using the USTVnow Guide would instantly recognize...
His question was fine. His answer to my reply was snotty and not answering my querry so I could help him. He never stated his platform as I asked but instead exercised sarcasms. There are more guides that can be used for live TV. Not everyone uses the built in guide for this addon but instead use a custom guide. There was a reason I asked those questions and it was not to see if he could be sarcastic.

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
this is in the ustvnow thread, so the ustvnow guide , on kodi
Good for you. You can likely answer your own questions also.
...what's wrong with you? He asked a perfectly fine question which people using the USTVnow Guide would instantly recognize...
His question was fine. His answer to my reply was snotty and not answering my querry so I could help him. He never stated his platform as I asked but instead exercised sarcasms. There are more guides that can be used for live TV. Not everyone uses the built in guide for this addon but instead use a custom guide. There was a reason I asked those questions and it was not to see if he could be sarcastic.
Let's all please keep things civil. The main reason that I love TVADDONS is that things have always been very civil. I don't plan to referee any conversations, but I would ask that we all try to be nice, respectful, and appreciative.

If this forum were to go the way of "other" Kodi forums then I would probably not continue wanting to be a part of it.

Thanks