Guide for overclocking?

lenniepaz

Aug 19, 2013
Is there a guide on how to overclock, without having to remove the SD card? I see bits and pieces of info, but nothing that walks you through the whole process.

Hustler

Mar 24, 2013
Florida
Yes. I can't find a guide that walks you through the process from start to finish.
You could not edit config with card out? You posted an image of what it looks like. you just need to add voltage to overclock and
Remove # set to force turbo 1

lenniepaz

Aug 19, 2013
You could not edit config with card out? You posted an image of what it looks like. you just need to add voltage to overclock and
Remove # set to force turbo 1
Yes, I was able to edit with the card out, but I guess my setup couldn't handle those settings, because I got the rainbow screen on startup. I pulled the card, started from scratch, and left all the stock settings, to make sure it would boot. Now that it has booted, I would like to start trying some lower overclocks, but I don't want to keep having to pull the card to do it.

takumi

May 16, 2013
it's really trial and error to find the settings that are gonna work best for you.

Yes, I was able to edit with the card out, but I guess my setup couldn't handle those settings, because I got the rainbow screen on startup. I pulled the card, started from scratch, and left all the stock settings, to make sure it would boot. Now that it has booted, I would like to start trying some lower overclocks, but I don't want to keep having to pull the card to do it.