have problems getting 1 channel and ice films and others working

oakrad

Sep 6, 2013
have apple 2 tv ,has xbmchub wizard edition on it , find a lot of stuff is not working , see some post about xbmc , deleteing it , then putting it back on , kinda new at this , would that be problem , just seems like 1 channel , ice films and some movie sites in navi never work

jirv

Oct 27, 2013
Hi,

I'm having a similar sounding problem with my ATV2. It was working fine, and now I can't do anything! But even worse, I can't find the xvmc.log to start me on the way to fixing it! I can run the de-bugging bit from your video, but I can't find the log bit anywhere. HELP!

Thanks for the great work though guys!

Peteomagic

Mar 14, 2013

RoddinRob

Apr 25, 2013
Hi...

I too, am having Ic*f*lms script failures. I did the 'freshstart' procedure because of that & other problems... I just went through the pain of getting the bugs with that all hammered out a couple days ago with mj71's help & everything was fine. Today; Ic*f*lms script failure again! Why does it do this?

HELP!

Thanks,

RR.

P.S.: I have a seemingly simple question.... How do I subscribe to this so I can get notified if anuone replies?

Also; I was trying to find XBMC maintenance tool so I could collect a log file & upload it as per UmOuch's procedure, but I can't seem to find it anymore... I'm guessing it got blown away in the 'freshstart' procedure & I can't find a post on how to get it back. Man I have lots of troubles with XBMC...

Last edited: