Having Hard Time Recently With Add-ons on My Ouya ?

catoscar

May 11, 2013
Hello

I have been using my Ouya for a while and love it however recently I am having more difficulty with add-ons such as 1Ch**nel and Ic*f*lms. I used to be able to grab a movie and find a link fairly fast and play with no issues. Now however many links give errors and many buffer more so now than ever before. Especially with the new movies recently out it takes a lot more time to find a link that kicks in quickly and works. Is it something on my end or are others recently over the past few days having the same problem. Any assistance appreciated. Thanks

bigter

May 10, 2012
Canada
I find my Ouya work way better hooked up to the router ...I tryed wireless but it seemed really slow ...

rossdret

Mar 31, 2013
Had similar issues lately as well with my ouya. Addons menus seem lagish. But most streams play eventually. Let me know if your problems persist.

catoscar

May 11, 2013
Yes still having these issues. I looked at my wifi connection in the Ouya settings and it states it as "Good". I know that my friends connection states "Excellent". Can this maybe be the problem. I am also on an older sideloaded version of XBMC. Does the newer store version have better Wifi reception? Just trying to solve this new issue and any help or advise as always appreciated. Thanks.