Having issues with the downloader :(

doez

Mar 24, 2017
So I'm having issues with the Downloader saying "Error Connection Lost" every time I try to follow these directions. And no I'm not having issues with my internet/wifi because I go back to my settings in my FIRESTICK and it says I'm connected and it's very good. I can watch movies from Netflix or Amazon with no problems. So I don't know why this Downloader app is giving me a problem. I even donated a $1.00 lol in hopes that would help but it did nothing.

This is the link I was reading and following...

https://www.tvaddons.co/kodi-krypton-urgent/

I got to PART 2...and clicked on the Kodi 17.3 Krypton for Amazon Fire TV...this is where the problem starts with the Downloader.

Is there an issue with this app? Am I doing something wrong? It worked for me so easily last time I have no idea what the problem is. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks so much:)

doez

Mar 24, 2017
Does anyone know why this Downloader isn't working for me now? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 🙏

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Hard to tell what the problem is. You are not giving much info about what is going wrong. What you are giving us is like going to a garage and saying to the mechanic "I start my car and this is when the problem starts".

Please give more detailed info so someone can help. I don't have a Fire TV but those who have one can't help without details.

Wirewizards

Aug 12, 2016
it seems that the Fusion link is not working on Kodi 17.3 go to install any addons and error msg not a valid ZIP right from fusion.tvaddons.co

doez

Mar 24, 2017
Thanks guys...I ended up having to use abdlink and install everything that way. I think I got it all working again. It's updated to the 17.3 now and I hope I have everything I had last time.

I do understand what you were saying and all...about not enough info...but that honestly was what was happening...I followed the directions and did the factory restore and it wiped my Kodi right out and restarted my FIRESTICK...and everything was gone. So when I came to the part of using the DOWNLOADER...I followed all those directions to the T...and every time it went to connect it took a few seconds then I got that error message telling me "Error Connection Lost"...I tried this over and over again several times an still got that same message. I checked my wifi connection in my settings on my FIRESTICK and it said that it was connected...I even opened my wifi app to see if my FIRESTICK was indeed connected and had an IP address and indeed it did. So I don't understand why I kept getting that error message at all. And honestly I don't know what more info I could've given you. So I apologize.

After installing everything I only wish there was a way to organize or move things around so my Ex**us is the 1st thing I see in the Video Add Ons lol...

Thanks again :)

erndog

May 27, 2017
read about this and even posted myself but no seem to have an answer... fusion.tvaddons.co source is added and can install indgo but once you click on the config wizard we all seem to be getting the same error .. "file is not a zip file please try again later, attempting to continue. you click on ok to try again and does same thing or says its done but installs nothing.. or gives you the error that the internet is to slow ... i have screen shots if i know how to post them on here

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
once you click on the config wizard we all seem to be getting the same error .. "file is not a zip file please try again later, attempting to continue.
Instead of using the wizard, use the addon installer see if that makes any difference. Also, with the addon installer, you don't get all those addons that you will never use. You only install what you will, in fact, use.