Hello All - First Post - I Screwed Things Up . . . PLEASE HELP

Joopman

Jul 30, 2015
San Antonio, TX
I have been running smoothly for over a week.

My D.A. decided to make my first change to the system.

I decided to change the skin from the included CONFLUENCE to AEON NOX. I thought it seemed a simple process. I selected the new skin, downloaded, and installed it.

Here is the problem . . .

On all movie/video selections, there are no listed movies in any category I select. The TV sections all work fine - just the movies are gone.

For example - I select VIDEOS . . . I select GENESIS . . . I select MOVIES . . . I select any category listed and no movies are listed available to select.

I decided to revert back to the CONFLUENCE skin in an attempt to resolve the problem. The same problem exists in the CONFLUENCE skin . . . NO MOVIES to select from.

NAVI works fine. TV listings for everything are fine. It is just the movies for what I have on my main menu - Genisis, 1Ch**nel, ********* Project, and Pho*nix.

What did I do and how do I fix it?

THANKS

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
I use confluence skin and have 7 icons on all my devices i and i don't have any issues i also avoid using config wizard i just install what i like from zip basically personalize it my liking

Joopman

Jul 30, 2015
San Antonio, TX
Its very buggy with new skin and 7 icons setting. Best thing is just revert or re-install Config wizard over again.
Thanks for the reply . . .

I did revert back to CONFLUENCE.

I did run Config Wizard again.

Still no video listings for any add-ons, except for NAVI . . . TV listings still all work.

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
You might find it easier if you go on you tube and get a step by step walk through on how to install everything from scratch good luck it's pretty basic stuff you'll suss it out

stryfe1986

Jun 23, 2015
Brownsville, TX
All is well. I decided to not be lazy and to figure this out myself. Now, everything is up and running.

THANKS ALL.
sorry bud was out for a few days. looks like you got it to work. Typically once you do Fresh Start you add fusion source again and reinstall Config Wizard.

Awesome in getting fixed yourself though!! Good Job!