Request Hello and Help

Tony N

Mar 19, 2018
Coutts, Alberta, Canada
Hi one and all, My name is Tony N living in Canada and a Newbie to Kodi.
First of all, I downloaded a load of Addons which don't work and do not know how to get rid of.
Secondly, I put some stuff into Favorites but now, having watched them, I need to remove them.
Thirdly, I am having a great deal of trouble on all my addons with tv shows, movies and sports all"not streaming" and I have spent up to an hour trying different addons to get one show with no success.
Please HELP.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Hi one and all, My name is Tony N living in Canada and a Newbie to Kodi.
First of all, I downloaded a load of Addons which don't work and do not know how to get rid of.
Secondly, I put some stuff into Favorites but now, having watched them, I need to remove them.
Thirdly, I am having a great deal of trouble on all my addons with tv shows, movies and sports all"not streaming" and I have spent up to an hour trying different addons to get one show with no success.
Please HELP.
Welcome to the Hub.
To uninstall an addon, while your mouse/remote is hovering on the addon, press I on the kayboard or long press the remote button to bring up the context menu. Then select Information and select uninstall.

When in Favorite, highlight the show you wish to remove and bring up the context menu. Select remove from favorite.
NOTE: if you create a Trakt account and authorize your addon to use Trakt, you will be able to use Pregress instead of Favorite. Might be easier for you and you don't need to add/remove anything.

Not sure what addons you are using and if they are infringing. We are not allowed to discuss infringing addons. You can see whidh addon are blacklisted by following the link in my signature.

wheredidthetimego

Sep 26, 2018
I m brand new to the forums here and not very tech savvy so please forgive me if I am not posting this I the right place. For 4 days now when I try to access KODI I get message that our servers seem to be having trouble. Please try again later. What can I do , if anything to resolve this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Welcome Centre 2
L Welcome Centre 1
T Kodi Support 3