Hello, It says to introduce myself

Pukla

Feb 10, 2016
Hello, I am a satellite guy since the 1970's but free tv has gone online and thus I have to learn all this. Feeling lost and may ask odd questions as a result. I can answer A/V distribution questions, HD questions, ect, but this is all new to me.

strike0408

Nov 29, 2012
Canada
Welcome aboard... wont be long before you catch on to kodi aswell. if you have any questions post away,we are here to help.

Pukla

Feb 10, 2016
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Just like with women I thought I had Kodi figured out right away, but just like women I did not lol.
I keep getting youtube errors but I am sure with enough reading I will find out why and get my hockey games back lol.
I may be old, but stubborn and will figure it out.
Cheers

strike0408

Nov 29, 2012
Canada
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Just like with women I thought I had Kodi figured out right away, but just like women I did not lol.
I keep getting youtube errors but I am sure with enough reading I will find out why and get my hockey games back lol.
I may be old, but stubborn and will figure it out.
Cheers
to fix your youtube error go to this site and install latest YT fix. make sure you uninstall your old youtube first. https://github.com/Kolifanes/plugin.video.youtube/releases