HELP! College Learn Android Boxes Kodi

Torontopaul

Oct 11, 2017
I need to decide now. Deadline Nov1st

Idk if I should go back to college again. I want to learn android box technology.

Where should I start? To learn repair or upgrade android boxes? To change the launcher, android version, os?

Should I go to college. I have to decide in the next 3 days.

What do I need to know? Linux, programming, java, powershell, android studio, cisco, A+, network+?
Github?
The program teaches linux, windows server active directory, hypervisors, programming in C, electric circuits, networking, binary, flipflops.

Or would it be a waste for android boxes?

https://appliedtechnology.humber.ca/programs/computer-and-network-support-technician.html

Semester 1

TECH 101: Electric CircuitsTECH 103: Digital FundamentalsTECH 104: Programming FundamentalsTECH 105: Technology FoundationsTMTH 104: Technical Mathematics 1WRIT 120: Technical Reading and Writing Skills

Semester 2

GNED 101: An Introduction to Arts and SciencesTECH 152: Telecommunication NetworksTECH 169: Windows Server Operating System Administration 1TECH 170: Fundamentals of Networking TechnologiesTECH 171: Introduction to HypervisorsTECH 172: Unix System Administration 1WRIT 220: Technical Workplace Writing Skills

Semester 3

NEST 203: IT Processes and SupportNEST 205: Advanced Routing and SwitchingNEST 206: Cloud InfrasturctureNEST 207: Unix System Administration 2NEST 208: Windows Server Operating System Administration 2

Select 1 from the following courses

GNED: General Elective

Required 1 from the following courses

NEST 209: Wireless NetworksNEST 210: Network Automation

Semester 4

NEST 255: SecurityNEST 256: Data Centre TechnologiesNEST 257: Unix System Administration 3NEST 258: Windows Server Operating System Adminstration 3NEST 259: Technical Project

Select 1 from the following courses

GNED: General Elective

Required 1 from the following courses

NEST 265: Unified CommunicationsNEST 266: Industrial Networks