Help Keep The Forum A Happy & Friendly Place.

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
One of the best things about XBMCHUB.COM is that we are a friendly, respect focused, site filled with actual developers, mods, artists, helpers, and users who give of their time freely to give addons and support to this community. We strive with extreme intention to keep this forum filled with kindness, respect, and productivity.

That said there are always those who want to spoil the fun for everyone else. If you ever see users being abusive, aggressive, or simply inappropriate please consider reporting those post, and users, to our STAFF. These individuals can tend to make our community a much more unpleasant place to be... and often slow the progress we would see otherwise.

:D

runnie59

Aug 28, 2016
I have been trying for months to figure out how to post something here, I want to thanks you guys for all you have done to help me get away from cable , I am still learning the ins and out of using kodi and I know I can get more out of it once I learn how to use the forum, thank you guys again I am in your corner,

Rebekkah

May 20, 2017
I am grateful for the people willing to make this option possible for me and my family. It has added entertainment to our lives. Thank you to the selfless volunteers.

snapback35

Oct 29, 2018
What am I doing wrong asking for help as directed. I installed MSNBC Kodi Addon by Lunatixz. Ut stopped working 10 days ago.

The web site says 'Please report any issues with MSNBC at our Kodi forums. I did that and got nothing back. I politely asked again in the same thread but still no response. I'm frustrated. You can see where this is going.

Can someone please help me out and keep this site the friendly happy one mentioned above.

Shinzin

Staff member
Feb 16, 2017
What am I doing wrong asking for help as directed. I installed MSNBC Kodi Addon by Lunatixz. Ut stopped working 10 days ago.

The web site says 'Please report any issues with MSNBC at our Kodi forums. I did that and got nothing back. I politely asked again in the same thread but still no response. I'm frustrated. You can see where this is going.

Can someone please help me out and keep this site the friendly happy one mentioned above.
That person and his addon is handled at the kodi forum site.
To get help with it, it would be better to go there and ask him directly as he knows his code.

Barbalatte

Nov 7, 2018
I don’t want to offend anyone but this site seems a little sterile. I understand you guys will get into trouble if found helping out so called “illegal” apps (many are borderline) but PMing can still be done. I’m wondering were else I can look...

Barbalatte

Nov 7, 2018
In saying that, you all seem like a friendly bunch. Quick to reply to PMs so I thank you for that. I’ve reached my 3 limit! :)

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Anyone trying to help through PM would be taking chances I would imagine. They have no way to know if you are an undercover cop of sort trying to dig up dirt on our members or on the site as a whole.