Help needed!!! Script error failed to play

Hebbo1982

Jan 14, 2015
Hi I'm new to this.just brought an apple tv2 jailbroke.has kodi installed I just got the Pho*nix addon but most things say script failed when trying to play them.iv tried to upload my log but that's saying the same once iv put my email in.any help would be great.

Rockcrusher

Oct 13, 2014
Google Kodi debug log that will get a log for us just need the six digit code it will give you. Also who is your ISP ?

Hebbo1982

Jan 14, 2015
Iv googled it but it's only giving me instructions on how to do it???sorry I'm a new to this

Hebbo1982

Jan 14, 2015
Just tried log again it won't give me a code I put my email in then it's says.script failed :confused:

Rockcrusher

Oct 13, 2014
Sky: Sky Shield*If you have Sky you will need to disable your*Sky Shield. You need to figure out how to disable this as it blocks content. Cant help with it as I'm in Canada and don't have this.

Hebbo1982

Jan 14, 2015
Ok thanks.for your help.if any knows how to disable it and could post on here that would be great

Hebbo1982

Jan 14, 2015
Iv turned shield off.still no joy won't let me upload log or view most of Pho*nix list.scipt fail error message.or one or more items fail to play......any more advice would be great thanks

Rockcrusher

Oct 13, 2014
Ok what exactly is giving errors Section/Movie ? Does some of the content work also how did you install Pho*nix and from TVADDONS ?

Hebbo1982

Jan 14, 2015
I installed it from video addons.but if I go to ie bein sport usa sport just get error messages but the news channel works fine

Hebbo1982

Jan 14, 2015
Right iv done fresh start.then added Pho*nix through the video addons.still get the same error scrip fail or one or more failed to play please see log:(.tryed the log again ask for my email then says failed.script error.most other adddons are ok cliq just restarts the Atv.but N*vi X is fine.is there anything else I can do?????feel like throwing it though the window..please help