Request Help with kodi upgrade

Biscayne1

Apr 29, 2017
Hello anybody, Help! The upgrade doesn't work on windows 10. So now I've lost everything. Can you make a version for windows 10?

Any help would be appreciated!:(

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I am not sure what upgrade you say doesn't work on Windows 10. Do you mean the latest version of Kodi which is krypton 17.1? If this is what you mean, I hate to tell you that you are wrong. Krypton 17.1 works beautifully on Windows 10 with no issues I have noticed. I have been using it since it was in Alpha and had very few bugs then. If you are having issues, it is at your end, not with Kodi.

Please tell us your problems and we may be able to help you rectify.

If you mean any other upgrade, please clarify.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I installed & uninst Krypton 6x+ and I keep getting a loop error "KODI didn't open do i want to reopen" click "yes" then it asks if I want to send the report listed below to apple. Is search all files to delete any straggler files for KODI I'm new and dont know what else to do.
Please edit your post and remove the apple report. We are not a Apple forum and the report doesn't mean a thing to us.

Please don't hijack someone else's thread with something unrelated.

It looks like you have a build on your device "Krypton 6x+". Not sure what that is. if it is a build, you will need to find the maker of the build and ask for assistance there.

You can post a log here if you want, maybe someone can make heads or tail of it. Please see my signature on how to post an error log.