Hi from another Newbie in cold, cold Manitoba, Canada

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Welcome to another brother Canuck. Nice to see another one joining our ranks. Pretty chilly in New Brunswick this morning as well. -17 right now.

glenski

Jan 14, 2016
thanks T O, where do I go to post a question to get help with streaming. I'm having major streaming problems now. I didn't have those when I first started a few days ago. As well, I no longer am able to access Archived Games, on NHL, in Pho*nix. I already tried Fresh Start in Maintenance but nothing worked. Any ideas? I'm running Android 4.42 on a MyGiga box which already had Kodi 14.2 installed. I don't know how to get the version 15 Isengard on my box.

glenski

Jan 14, 2016
Good to hear from another Toba. Do you know where I can find TSN 3 so I can watch some jets games live. As well, it tells me I need Java or something to watch other games live. Do you know what I need to do to watch live NHL games? Any help would be great.

glenski

Jan 14, 2016
No need to feel bad! My wife and I are planning to be off to Pho*nix in a bit to do some golfing as well!!!!

Gerry1701

Jan 17, 2016
Okay....Don't know where else to go: I am new to this forum. I have an mx3 box (Google TV MBOX) with Android and have tried following all the advice on Clearing Cache to end buffering, but by all indications, the movie I choose to see on 1Ch**nel should now buffer into my boxes hard drive, but it doesn't and I still have buffering problems. Any help? If this is not the right forum space for this, please redirect me. Thanks

glenski

Jan 14, 2016
where do I go to post a question to get help with streaming. I'm having major streaming problems now. I didn't have those when I first started a few days ago. As well, I no longer am able to access Archived Games, on NHL, in Pho*nix. I already tried Fresh Start in Maintenance but nothing worked. Any ideas? I'm running Android 4.42 on a MyGiga box which already had Kodi 14.2 installed. I don't know how to get the version 15 Isengard on my box.

Do you know where I can find TSN 3 so I can watch some jets games live. As well, it tells me I need Java or something to watch other NHL games live. Do you know what I need to do to watch live NHL games? Any help would be great.

Do you know if I have to install virus protection on my box? I have a license for McAfee but don't know how to load stuff on my box.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Welcome Centre 5
L Welcome Centre 3
R Welcome Centre 0