Hi, hello and hopefully not goodbye

Anaconda

Apr 1, 2016
Hello and thanks to whoever got this going as the potential is huge. Unfortunately from a user perspective, esp someone with moderate IT skills, this magical ***** can be a huge source of frustration. Ive been using Kodi for about three weeks. Generally ok though even with a strong Wifi signal were finding we often need to switch streams to watch TV.

Our problem now is that both SA*TS and Ex**us have basically crashed, or at least the Tv shows won't pick up any streams. For some reason the films are fine. I've been trying to pick up advice and have been though a suggested fix found online but no joy. So we're currently three days without TV streams. Not great. I've noticed others with the same problem here but no-one seems to have an answer. If anyone has any suggestions please do shout out.

Enjoy. Thanks in advance

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
Hello and thanks to whoever got this going as the potential is huge. Unfortunately from a user perspective, esp someone with moderate IT skills, this magical ***** can be a huge source of frustration. Ive been using Kodi for about three weeks. Generally ok though even with a strong Wifi signal were finding we often need to switch streams to watch TV.

Our problem now is that both SA*TS and Ex**us have basically crashed, or at least the Tv shows won't pick up any streams. For some reason the films are fine. I've been trying to pick up advice and have been though a suggested fix found online but no joy. So we're currently three days without TV streams. Not great. I've noticed others with the same problem here but no-one seems to have an answer. If anyone has any suggestions please do shout out.

Enjoy. Thanks in advance
There could be multiple reasons. For starters I would suggest a debug log. Do a sportster one for each add-on.