Hi, unsurprisingly, I'm here because I need help :)

Catsense13

Aug 28, 2016
Hi, we're in Norfolk, UK and have basic computer knowledge.

We have heard good things about media streaming boxes and have decided to cancel our £60/month Sky subscription so we have until 21st September to get this ridiculously complicated little box working!!

I will be posting the problem in (hopefully) the relevant forum.

Thanks Ross and Claire 🤔🤓

cynycl

Oct 30, 2015
Start by deleting all the crap that came preinstalled on your box and a fresh install of kodi with fusion repo. It will save you a lot of issues

Catsense13

Aug 28, 2016
Hi All!!
Thanks Cynycl, that's pretty much as far as we've got. Somebody else has recommended stopping the BT startup wizard which I've also done now. The only addon that vaguely works is SA*TS which quite often times out on scrapers, however we have managed to watch a few movies. I also have a trakt account. I'm still pulling up empty lists on Ex**us addon as well as UKTV.
I've fresh started everything and installed fusion so I'll created a debugging log later to upload and hopefully get some help on these blanks lists in Ex**us and UKTV.

Here is the link to the thread if anyone thinks they can help... I'd really appreciate it :)

https://forums.tvaddons.co/lambda-s-xbmc-addons/48889-addon-lists-empty.html#post372353

cynycl

Oct 30, 2015
Hi All!!
Thanks Cynycl, that's pretty much as far as we've got. Somebody else has recommended stopping the BT startup wizard which I've also done now. The only addon that vaguely works is SA*TS which quite often times out on scrapers, however we have managed to watch a few movies. I also have a trakt account. I'm still pulling up empty lists on Ex**us addon as well as UKTV.
I've fresh started everything and installed fusion so I'll created a debugging log later to upload and hopefully get some help on these blanks lists in Ex**us and UKTV.

Here is the link to the thread if anyone thinks they can help... I'd really appreciate it :)

https://forums.tvaddons.co/lambda-s-xbmc-addons/48889-addon-lists-empty.html#post372353
Per the other thread, you need to wipe your existing kodi setup. Make sure to have Jarvis 16.1 version, if not delete and download from kodi website. You can do a fresh start from the program installer if you currently have 16.1. After install only fusion repo. Do not load any builds or supercrap repo or any of that junk. Once you set up fusion as a source in system/file manager you can then just add the addon installer program from the zip file and from there you can install the addons you want from fusion. Don't use the config wizard.

Avoid all wizards and super anything. The above method works everytime and your addons will update from the actual repo from the dev and not some YouTube kodi expert

Last edited: