Hi - why didnt I know about this sooner?

Chief Wiggum

May 18, 2013
Hi Guys

I`m new here - I purchased an ATV 2 last week and immediately installed XBMC/XBMC Hub - WOW

I was sceptical as to the quality/quantity/availability of what would be on offer but was amazed - I have since added XBMC/XBMC Hub to my MacBook & Windows laptop as well

This setup will be particularly good for me as I am just about to head off to Canada to live and it means I can still watch familiar TV from the UK

I`m gonna be picking everyone's brains regarding a couple of queries I have so you can look forward to that.......!

Cheers

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
Pick away brother:) Dont forget you an also install xbmc on android devices, as well as the raspberryPI

Chief Wiggum

May 18, 2013
Hi jas0npc

I will be posting up my "issues" soon - looks like the links in your sig may be worth a read first though......;-)

I don't have any Android devices as I`m an Apple kind of guy, nor do I have a Raspberry PI but I must say they intrigue me - I may get one for a fiddle at some point but my weakness for gagets/devices is already out of control!

Cheers

voinage

Banned
May 9, 2012
No, No more. Get out ! immediately ! Shop is shut. LOL ; )

Greetings - in the style of Joey Boswell.

sickboy

Mar 13, 2013
Ahhh brother hurry up and get here Stanley Cup Finals well underway. A little Canadiana for u ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R USTVnow 1
O Amazon Fire TV 3